Baby girl on the way

Chelsie's pov:
As I was sitting on the couch I felt a sharp pain and when I looked down I saw that my water broke. I called Kylie and she said that she'll be home as soon as she can and just then Kylie walked through the door, right now we are at the hospital and it's almost time for the baby to be here *i'm skipping the part where she has to push*. So what are you going to name her? I'm going to name her Hannah Grace Styles aww that's a beautiful name  I do wish that I could name her Hannah Grace Bieber but I can't. Hey baby I'm so sorry that you'll have to live your life without a dad but I'm going to be here for you no matter what I'll always love you with all my heart and I want let anything happen to you I love you so much.
Justin's pov:
God I really do hate Selena because when I found out that I'm the father of Chelsie's I told Chelsie that I be back but I ever did go back to her. Selena said that if I leave her for Chelsie then she would do something to Chelsie and the baby and I was scared so I stayed with her and now we are married with a beautiful one year old and another one on the way. I can't leave them now because of the kids but I really do miss Chelsie Ann is the one years name and she is beautiful but the thing is that Chelsie and my baby is Ann's little baby sister and Ann does not know that.
Selena's pov:
I'm so glad that Justin and I are married with a one year old and one on the way. Plus Justin still does not know that I'm using him for his money and when I get all of the money that will help me and Ann we will be leaving him for good. And if he does go back to that slut i will make sure that her and the baby are die and Justin will just have to live without him.