Truth or Dare

Chelsie's pov:
Hey dad  oh hey  I just wanted to let you know that if you need me I'll be in my room. Ok  (the picture at the bottom is Chelsie's room) as soon as I got in my room my phone started to ring
Phone Conversation
H-Hannah & C-Chelsie
C-Hello
H-hey it's Hannah
C-oh hey Hannah what's up
H-well Abby,Rebecca, and me are having a sleepover at my house and we were wondering if you want to come?
C-oh let me ask my dad and I'll text you what he said
H-ok bye
C-bye
Hum dad  yeah  Hannah just called me and wanted to know if I could stay the night with her  Chelsie you can't tonight oh ok.
Daryl's pov:
I wonder if I should tell her now that I like her? No Daryl wait just wait oh I better tell Chelsie that dinner is ready  CHELSIE!!!! Yes dad dinner is ready ok just let me wash my hands alright. So Chelsie how was your day? It was good so hum Chelsie I haven't seen you with that boy what happened to him? You mean Mathew? Yeah oh well we broke up aww I'm sorry no it's ok so after dinner do you want to watch a movie? Sure umm dad  yeah  I need to tell you something  oh ok hum I wonder what she needs to tell me.

 So Chelsie how was your day? It was good so hum Chelsie I haven't seen you with that boy what happened to him? You mean Mathew? Yeah oh well we broke up aww I'm sorry no it's ok so after dinner do you want to watch a movie? Sure umm dad  yeah  I ...

What do you think Chelsie will tell her dad?
Comment what you think and please your friends to read this book.