I hate you but at the same time I love you

*One Year later*
Justin's pov:
I was in the mall looking at wedding rings because Selena and I have been dating for a whole year now. Yes I still miss Chelsie so much I just can't get her out of my head I mean that smile,laugh,and it's just everything about her oh and her album is finally out its called "Beautiful Words" and right now it's the number one album, I really don't want to marry Selena but I think I like her I just wish that it was Chelsie I was going to marry and have my children but no it's Selena. As I was looking around I saw Chelsie so I went up to her umm hey Chelsie oh hey Justin so how are you I asked Chelsie? Umm good so I have great news oh what is it? I'm going to propose to Selena and as soon as I said that I saw the sadness in her eyes and right then I knew she was going to cry umm I have t-to go wait Chelsie and before I knew it she was gone.

Chelsie's pov:
How could he. He told me that he would marry me Kylie I just don't get it. Aww sweetie don't be sad remember tomorrow is your birthday and you are finally going to be 20 yeah I guess your right I mean I just can't believe this. Kylie do you remember when I told you that Justin said that he wants to get married to me and have his kids? Yeah why? I mean it's like  as soon as Justin and Selena get married he'll tell her the same thing and it really will happen I said as I started crying again. Aww sweetie don't worry you will find someone who loves you, just please don't stress out about this  ok I won't I promise  thank you Chelsie now let's set this place up for the party tomorrow.