twnty tw ✌

The song. That's the one thing Spencer and Dan couldn't agree on for the wedding, because Dan decided to be an ass and only want to play Kanye music. So a few days before the wedding, they both asked Kaydence and Phil to come up with a song for the first dance.

Well, there it was, the day of the wedding, and they still didn't know what damn song they were playing. That was honestly the least of their worries though.

The wedding was taking place in the backyard, same as the reception. Both Dan and Spencer figured they would burst into flames if they walked into church, so...

--

"Grace, you better not make me look like a fucking whore," Spencer growled, closing her eyes. Her friend was busy doing her makeup, refusing to reveal her plan.

"I won't, now shut your mouth," Grace responded, trying to maneuver her very obviously pregnant (read: ready to pop at any moment) stomach as she furiously applied makeup to her friend.

"I got the dresses!" called Kay as she nudged open the huge bathroom door with her hip, two little animals following quickly behind her.

Holly pointed her eyeliner pencil angrily at the cats, looking away from the mirror. "Hell no. We don't need cat hair all over the dresses."

"Fine," the youngest one sighed, hanging the garment bags up before grabbing the kittens and heading out the door. She apologized to the animals under her breath, stalking off down the hall to where the men were getting ready.

"Phil?" She called, tapping the door with her foot.

"Just a second!" Someone called back, before opening the door. PJ gave her an apologetic smile. "Dan's freaking out, Phil isn't helping much, mind to step in?"

"Remember? I helped him with an existential crisis back when I didn't even know him. Of course I'll help." A sweet smile appeared on her lips as she handed him Simba the kitten.

Further into the room, Dan was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He seemed to be in distress, and Phil was right beside him in an attempt to calm him down. Kay merely sat down on the floor in front of Dan and grabbed his hands, pulling them away from his face.

"Hey, just think, in a few hours, you will be married to an amazing girl who loves you more than she loves L Lawliet, and that's saying something." She took the cat she still had and placed her in Dan's distressingly large hands, giggling softly at how loud the thing was purring.

"Deep breath, Daniel. Breathe in through your nose for seven, exhale through your mouth for eleven. We can count for you, alright? Deep breath in..."

And that was the way it went for the next few minutes, the only sounds in the room were the steady counting and the purrs of the kitten who, for some odd reason, decided that she liked Dan enough to curl up in his gigantic hands and meow for attention.

--

"How do I look?" Spencer asked nervously, smoothing her hands down the soft cream colored material of her dress. The kind of the dress was a bit odd for a wedding, as it was more of an everyday dress rather than an actual wedding dress.

"Gorgeous as always," Holly replied, adjusting the black band in her hair. "Now all we need is Grace and Kay."

"I'm not worried about Grace, she's more than capable of making herself look amazing. Kay on the other hand..."

"I know..." The older girl sighed. Just then, the door slammed open displaying the girl in question. She jumped up on the counter beside the sink and shot a smile at her friends.