thr ✌

After everyone loaded into the elevator, they realized that, in another insane coincidence, their rooms were on the same floor.

Dan shyly glanced down at Spencer, a little smile on his face that showcased the dimple in his cheek. "So..."

Spencer softly echoed him, her face tinged with pink. "So..."

Holly, being the awkwardly social girl she was, brightly chimed in, ignoring the obvious tension clogging the crowded elevator. "How does swimming sound?"

By this time, Kaydence had gotten bored and pulled out her phone, blasting an MCR song through her earbuds. Grace sleepily shrugged, a yawn escaping her mouth. Chris gave Holly an assenting smile, while PJ and Phil simply nodded.

Holly clapped her hands loudly, startling Grace out of her dozing state; Kay out of Destroya, which she was currently softly singing along to; and Spencer and Dan out of the awkward haze they were stuck in. "Alright, everyone get their swimming stuff on and meet in the lobby."

The way she stated it didn't leave any room for change, so the four guys went to their room down the hall while the girls went to theirs.

"This is some freaky luck for them," Spencer noted, unlocking their door.

"Yeah, but isn't it also freaky luck for us? I mean, you have to admit, that PJ boy is damn fine." Grace threw her suitcase on one of the beds, digging through it.

Holly chimed in from the open bathroom, where she was pulling her reddish hair up into a bun. "Those guys are all pretty cute. Spence was definitely staring at Crisis Boy, and I know Kaydence thought his friend was adorkable."

"Shut up, Hol!" Kay groaned, throwing her stuffed kitten at the girl. "Sometimes you being related to me isn't a good thing."

The two girls were cousins, but they were as close as sisters. So growing up, it was rare to have Kay without Holly, or vice versa. And sometimes the two were so freakishly in tune that they could've been twins, except for the twist of DNA that gave Holly the reddish hair and green-brown eyes that seemed to run in the Hayes family and gave Kay the brown hair and matching eyes of her mother's side. Of course, the three year age gap helped too, with Holly being the oldest (24), and Kay the youngest (21) of their ragtag group.

Holly dodged the flying feline projectile and slammed the door. "Say whatever you want, Kaydence Hayes, you still love me."

"At least I wasn't making heart eyes at someone!" Kay was fuming as she scanned through the open bag in front of her. "She freaking knows I have enough god damned trouble admitting things..." The last part was clearly meant to be kept secret, so both Spencer and Grace ignored it.

Spencer finally found her clothes, and pounded on the door to the bathroom. "Hol, hurry up. We don't wanna keep anyone waiting."

In typical Grace fashion, the ebony haired girl had stripped down in the middle of the hotel room and put on her swimming stuff.

Spencer raised her hand to pound on the door once again, but Holly popped the door open. "Jeez, Spencie, calm yourself. I'm done, you can have the shitter. "

A bout of giggles escaped Kay's lips, a little smile coming back after the little exchange between the relatives. "Anyway, back to these guys. On a scale of casual fans to cut-for-Beiber freaks, how obsessed do you think these dudes are?"

"About as dedicated as the Bro Army," Spencer called through the bathroom door.

Grace laughed, adjusting her swimsuit in the mirror. "Bitch, please. Those boys are in so deep we might as well say 'high school slut'."

Kay gave the older girl a blank stare, clutching her swimsuit close. "I don't get it..."

Just as Grace was about to launch into her explanation, Spencer came out of the bathroom and covered her mouth. "Go, Kay, you're the last one. And just be glad that I'm stopping Grace. "

Kay dashed into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind her.

Grace licked Spencer's hand, making the older girl release her grip. "Okay, you're gonna help make sure none of us make asses out of ourselves."

"Why should we even worry about that? We've made fools of ourselves before, and the fans still love us." Holly, ever a voice of reason, shrugged from beside the door. "I mean, Kay almost always does something to embarrass herself."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Kaydence came out of the bathroom and began throwing some stuff into a tote bag. "I see how it is, Hol."

Spencer grabbed her camera, grinning to herself. "Alright, let's film a bit right now. Adjust your clothes before I start the camera, please."

Grace flipped her hair over her shoulder, making sure her black skull-embossed swim shirt and matching bottoms covered everything. Hailie, the confident girl she was, wore a lime green bikini, which she only adjusted a tiny bit. Spencer herself wore cutoff shorts and a zebra striped crop top thing. Kay, being her usual over-thinking self, had put on a cover up dress over her flowered one piece suit.

Spencer pressed record on their camera, adopting a huge grin on her face. "Well, hey, wrongdoers! Our fan event thing in California went awesome today, so thanks to anyone who was there! Can't wait to see the pics online!"

"We're at our hotel and by some weird stroke of fate, some fans we met earlier are here too!" Kay added, a little smirk on her lips.

Holly headed for the door, her flipflops smacking the carpet. "I don't wanna keep our new friends waiting, so I'm heading on down. SuperHolly is outta here."

Grace winked at the camera, leaning in like she was sharing a big secret. "Those boys are hella cute, so I'm leaving too. Metalbitch98 is gone!"

"Oh well, Spence, it's just you and me now." Kay shrugged, hitching her bag further up on her shoulder.

Spencer nodded, getting ready to turn off the camera. "Well, we don't know if the guys will let us film them, so this is it for now. Spence and Kay, signing off!"

Both girls waved at the camera as Spencer shut it off. Kay grabbed the older girl's forearm, holding on tightly in an attempt to steady out her breathing.

"You alright, Kay?" She asked softly, glancing down just a little bit to look her friend in the eyes.

Kay managed a small smile, nodding her head. "The whole new people thing is screwing with me. I'll be okay."

"Well, let's get down there before Da-- I mean, those guys, think we're skipping out on them."