fr ✌

The guys were already waiting (not-so-patiently) for the girls, chatting as a group.

"I can't believe they wanna hang out with us idiots," Chris said in disbelief, playing with the towel draped around his neck.

Phil gave him a little smirk, his pale blue eyes lighting up. "Holly was staring at you."

"What? No way. There is no way she would be staring at me."

"But she was! After you said something about flying back to England because Dan was being depressing!"

Dan snapped out of the little haze he was in, shaking his head to clear it. "I heard my name. What are you peasants saying about me?"

PJ rested a hand on Dan's shoulder, sighing softly. "They aren't peasants, they weren't talking about you, and you need to stop daydreaming about Miss Spencer Davidson."

"I wasn't daydreaming about her!" He protested, crossing his arms over his bare chest. "I was planning more for my fanfiction about her..."

"Uh, speaking of fanfiction, when are you updating yours about the group?" Chris asked somewhat softly, a pointed glare directed at Dan.

"Whenever I get to it! Fucking writer's block..." Dan fixed his fringe, sighing to himself.

"Come on, you can't just leave it there! Kaydence was stuck out in the rain by herself, with no one even coming for her! Spencer and Dane were almost kissing! Percy and Grace were lost in London, and Holly and Kyle were locked in a room. Come on, Dan, we need to know what happens!" Phil groaned, shaking his head.

"Wait, I don't remember reading that," PJ admitted hurriedly, pulling out his phone and finding Dan's story.

Chris sighed. "Seriously, Dan, don't make me finish it for you."

"I'm working on it, okay?"

Just then, the elevator arrived, shutting up all four of them. Out walked the girls, Holly coming first and Kay last.

Chris's jaw dropped when he saw the red-haired girl, he couldn't believe his eyes. I mean, he fantasized about this girl for over a year, and now she's standing in front of him in a bikini.

PJ gave Grace an easy smile, offering his arm to her. "You look beautiful."

Dan was flustered, unable to form cohesive sentences. Even as she was, tired from a day of loud fan events, Spencer was breathtaking.

Phil shyly offered to take Kay's bag, which she accepted hesitantly. He slung the black bag over his shoulder, essentially carrying everyone's stuff for them.

The group made its way to the pool, amid jokes and laughter. When they got there, Chris and PJ jumped right in, followed by Holly and Grace. Dan carefully got in, taking extra care not to get his hair wet. Spencer dove in, right after putting her phone down. After setting Kay's bag down, Phil followed the majority's lead.

Kaydence sat down in one of the lounge chairs, staring wistfully at the rest of her friends, splashing carefree in the sparkling water. She dug her laptop out of the bag and booted it up. She had a video to edit, three hours of filming needed cut down to seven minutes.

Suprisingly, no one objected to her working. She edited peacefully for about ten minutes, before that familiar feeling of being watched crept across her skin. Kay looked up, only to find Spencer, Grace, and Holly.

Silently, Grace took the laptop and Spencer and Holly grabbed onto Kay's arms and legs. "Hey, no, stop, you fricking batches, stop it!"

Kay's voice had progressively gotten more frantic and high pitched, right up until the two girls let go and threw her in the pool.

For a split second, the only sound heard was the dying echoes of Kay and the reverberating laughter of everyone else.

As the youngest one resurfaced, her sputtering complaints continued, causing more laughter from everyone. That is, except for Phil.

The blue eyed man was biting his lip, bobbing up and down in the water as he thought.

Finally, after deliberating, he swam over to her, gently placing his hand on her back. "Are you alright?"

A gasp caught in her throat, but she turned and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'll be okay, thanks." Taking a deep breath, she threw her arms around him, catching him off guard. "Thanks for caring."

And as suddenly as it began, it ended. Kaydence paddled to the edge and climbed up, sitting with her feet in the water. "Is anyone else hungry? I'm in the mood for Chinese."