twlv✌

Spencer smiled at the camera, glancing over at Dan who was just out of view. "Hey, everyone! Most of you have probably already seen this picture," she gestured in front of her, as a little reminder to edit in the picture.

"I know you guys are probably more than a little confused, so I brought the guy here to do a video. So, say hi to Dan!"

"Hey, Spencer's fans!" Dan rolled over in Kaydence's pink computer chair, but it snagged on the edge of the rug and unceremoniously dumped him on the floor.

Spencer busted out laughing, helping him up. "Do you want me to edit that out?"

He nodded miserably, righting the chair and placing it next to her. "Yes, please."

"No way," she mumbled under her breath, turning back to the camera. "So, this is just so you guys can meet Dan, my almost boyfriend!"

"Almost?" He questioned, a pouty look on his face.

"Well, considering you haven't officially asked me out, and I haven't asked you, then yes, almost."

"Story time, bitches," Dan said, snapping his fingers. "So, we were all in California, and it was me and my friends and Spence and her friends. Two of my friends who are going unnamed for now were hitting on two of the girls."

"By the way, G and H, I know you watch my videos, so it's okay to tell everyone!" Spencer smiled.

"Then Kaydence, Spencer's friend, had a pickup line awkwardly used on her by my flatmate Phil. That one is okay to talk about because social media, by the way. And I decide that they saved the best for last and I used the perfect pickup line."

"I was staring at my phone and I hear him say, 'Is your name WiFi?' I turned around, confused, and then he just goes, 'Cause I'm feeling a connection'." She added, laughing.

"And then I kissed her," he grinned, looking down. "Take this moment to judge me, I know you want to."

"They won't judge you," she laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" He chuckled, moving a strand of hair from her face.

"Absolutely." She looked up into his eyes, a serene smile on her face.

He took a deep breath and gently kissed her, forgetting that the camera was rolling.

After a moment, she broke away, giggling softly. "I really like you, you know."

"And I really, really like you," He replied, still looking into her eyes. God, he loved her eyes, he got lost in them all the time.

"I couldn't think of a better time to ask, will you go out with me?" She asked, casting her eyes downward.

He fake gasped, placing a hand on his chest. "Excuse me, I was going to ask that! But the answer is yes. Always yes."

--

When Grace woke up, Chris was still right there, his arms encircling her, holding her safely. He was still sleeping peacefully, an at rest smile on his face.

She buried her head in his chest, wanting to memorize everything about him. She was seriously going to fall apart if he left. She'd never met a guy who made her feel complete, and who treated her like an absolutely princess. Chris was different from everyone else. As far as Grace was concerned, her friends could now throw her pants, she never wanted anyone else in them. With the exception of Jensen Ackles, of course.

Her heart and her brain were in a full out war. Heart was pleading to stay with Chris, while Brain gave the logical aspect of staying here.

Before she knew it, tears were leaking from her eyes, soaking into Chris's shirt. He woke up slowly, carefully, only to find the girl he was falling in love with sobbing into his shirt.