twnty n (plts) ✌

In the hour between the completion of set up, and the commencement of PJ's plan, Kaydence took a walk to try to clear her mind.

Phil followed her, afraid that in her still panicking mindset she could hurt herself. So silently he tagged along as she walked into the woods.

The path she took was thin and winding, up over hills and down around rocks. He found himself falling behind, so he was ready to give up and go back when she stopped and climbed onto the lowest branch of a tree.

"I know you're there," she said, glancing at him. She didn't quite sound back to normal...

"I just wanted to make sure you're all right." He climbed up beside her and gently wrapped her into a hug. Taking her hand, he flipped it over, wrist up, and began tracing the lines in her palm.

"I'm okay." Her tone was defensive.

He stayed quiet for a minute, eyes raking over her wrists and arms. "What are these?" He asked, running his fingers worriedly over a group of scars running up her arm.

She glanced down, confused as to what he was talking about. "Those are claw marks. You know, we do have two kittens that like attacking us whenever we move."

His face turned red,  but he moved on to a different topic. "What is this app you were talking about?"

"It's a dating simulator that a bunch of people wanted us to make. But, it has eight different possible love interests..."

"I'm guessing that four of them are you, but who's the others?"

Her face turned red and she hid her face in his shirt, but her answer was still clear. "Well, I was stuck on the designs for the four guys until I met you guys. And when the fans gave us positive feedback about you, I finalized the designs as you, Dan, Chris, and PJ."
---

---

Holly was pacing around her old bedroom, her mind racing a mile a minute. Maybe this was a sign that she needed to turn her entire life around. This could end up being a good thing...

Spencer left not too long after the incident with the test, saying she needed to go find Dan for something. Holly made her swear on her Outsiders collection that she wouldn't tell anyone.

It was getting dark, and no one had came looking for her yet. She glanced down at her phone, seeing a missed text from Kay.

DJ Blurry Kay: come outside!

Holly rolled her eyes, sending back a quick "fine" before walking down the stairs.

At the bottom stood Phil, an uneasy smile on his face. "Kay and Peej told me that you had to put this blindfold on. They don't want you seeing their surprise until they're completely ready." He held out his hand, and laying across his palm was a bandana decorated with tiny hearts.

"Fine," she sighed, rolling her eyes. She stood in front of him and turned around. "Go ahead and tie it up."

She felt the cloth cover her eyes, as well as the slight tugging as he shakily tied the ends into a loose knot. Gently, a hand grabbed onto hers and pulled her outside.

"I hope this isn't too weird, and um, I'm sorry if it is." Phil's voice echoed from in front of her. He sounded shaky, nervous about something, obviously.

"It's totally fine, still isn't the weirdest situation I've been in," she responded honestly, breathing out with a tiny laugh.

--

"Here they come!" Kay whispered, smacking PJ. There was Phil leading Holly outside, his face a bright scarlet even in the darkening light. Holly was smirking, although PJ didn't have any clue as to why.