n ✌

This entire thing was surreal, like a dream you didn't want to wake up from.

I mean, four average country girls becoming famous? Not that likely.

But here they were, at a convention thing in California, with some other American YouTube stars.

Their four person collab channel, Acoustic Laughter, got pretty popular for them being their random selves.

Spencer, otherwise known as isometimessaynever, was the entire reason they had their channels. Grace, metalbitch98, was the hardcore protector. Holly, yourlittlesuperhero, was literally the only reason they hadn't forgotten everything they'd ever owned. And then there's Kaydence, dekay-dence, the hopefully endearing and well meaning little sister they never had.

The line of their fans seemed endless, a never-ending sea of zebra hats, quote shirts, knive-emblazoned bags, and 'social butterfly' bandanas.

However, most of the fans were preteen/teenage girls. There was one group of guys who stood out, nearly towering over the sea of girls.

As the group of guys drew closer, Kaydence got more nervous. They were only halfway through the day, and the people were already ticking her off.

A standard thing that most Youtubers do at these events are take pictures with the fans, but some people were downright rude.

After the four of them had all posed with this one girl, she glanced at Kay and Holly, and in a snotty voice said, "Excuse me, but can you guys not be in the picture? I only want Spencer and Grace."

Kay's smile dropped, replaced by a sad frown. Holly shrugged and wrapped her arm around the younger girl's shoulder, but before they could step away, a voice stopped them. "Hey, get back here. We're an effing package deal, so it's all of us or none." It was Grace who spoke up.

The bitchy girl frowned but walked away. "So not worth it."

"Sorry, guys." Kay rubbed the back of her neck, looking down sheepishly.

Grace and Spencer wrapped both Holly and Kay in tight hugs, holding them close for a second. Spencer whispered softly in Kay's ear. "Don't apologize, Kaydence. It's fine."

They all separated and went back to their table, receiving more fans. Soon enough, the group of men made their way to the front, fanning out so each one could speak one on one with the girls.

In front of Holly stood the man wearing her signature social butterfly bandana around his neck with her 'SuperHolly' beanie. He gave her a soft smile, which she returned.

"I'm Chris, and I just wanted to say that I believe I'm your biggest fan. I brought you this, too," he said all in one breath, placing a box on the table in front of her.

She grinned. "Thank you! It's awesome to know I have fans out there like you!" She carefully opened the box, displaying the small butterfly charm nestled in velvet. "Oh, it's beautiful..."

Chris rocked on his heels, a grin lighting up his eyes. "I thought it would fit on the bracelet you wear during your videos."

Holly skirted around the table, giving the newcomer Chris a tight, warm hug. "This is the best gift I've gotten from a fan!"

-

The man in front of Grace wore a shirt with her most popular quote: 'Don't thrown my pants! There's so many people that haven't been in them yet!'. And to be honest, she thought he was pretty hot.

"I'm Grace, and I think you're hella cute," she said bluntly, smirking at him.

He blushed a faint pink, pulling a few pages out of a sketchbook he was holding. "I'm PJ, thanks for the compliment." He laid the pages on the table, bright paint popping out. "I brought you a few paintings I did."

The drawings on the page were remarkable, extremely lifelike. Grace's own face smiled up at her from one, and her and her three friends from the other.

"These are amazing," she breathed, trailing her fingers across the page.

They stood there, flirting back and forth for a while.

-

The man who stood in front of Kaydence was shyly smiling, fidgeting around as if he didn't know what to do with his hands. She gave him a sweet smile, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. She noted he was wearing a knife shirt, which was her most iconic merchandise piece. In the group's first video, her pocket knife had found its way onto the shoot.

"Hey! What's up? I'm Kaydence, even though you probably know."

He laughed softly, meeting her eyes. "Well, hello. I'm fine, how are you? And my name is Phil."

"Nice to meet you, Phil," she murmured, looking down. "And to answer honestly, I'm not doing that great, but I'll be fine."

He looked concerned, but he shook it off. "Um, anyway, I brought you something." He dug around in his pocket for a moment, pulling out a bracelet type thing.

"You don't have to bring me anything," Kay protested, shaking her head.

Phil ignored her, showing her the bracelet. "I remember how much you talk about My Chemical Romance in your videos, so I made you this."

The bracelet's dangling charms held lyrics from MCR songs and stills from the music videos. Kay's breath hitched in her throat, her eyes tearing up. "People actually listen to me. Oh my gosh." She leans over the table to hug the man, resting her head on his shoulder for a good thirty seconds. "Thank you."

-

The man in front of Spencer looked like he was barely containing his fanboying. On his head was her signature zebra hat, with the flaps on the side. He shakily put a picture of the four girls on the table, along with a box of gummy worms. "Could you sign this?"

"Of course. I'm Spencer, what's your name?" She started signing the picture, waiting for his response.

"My name is...Dan." His voice is barely a whisper.

She gave him a sweet smile after she finished the autograph, noticing his shirt for the first time. It was a mismatched patterned shirt, which she thought was pretty freaking awesome. "I like your shirt. Where'd you get it?"

Dan looked startled, but a smile cracked across his face. "I honestly don't know. Not that many people like it."

"Well, fuck anyone who doesn't like it. Be you," Spencer said passionately. "And thanks for the gummy worms."