I Tricked You With This Fantabulous Update Didn't I?

HEYYYY THERE! I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm doing this tag within a day, but I just had to do this right away because I honestly find these things extremely fun. Lol hahaha. Much thanks to RecklessApocalypse for tagging me, you're the best!
Enjoy!

2) Favorite food?
Everything in the world.

3) Fictional death that you cried the most at?
Jack Dawson. Ten minutes after I finished the Titanic, I was doing homework and still bawling my eyes out. My teacher asked why my assignment was damp and crinkled the next day, and I told her I had used it as a tissue to help reconcile the death of a beautiful boy named Jack. She sympathized immediately.

4) Favorite character in this book series and why?
Since my fictional death wasn't a book series I'm going to do Newt because he's also an answer to questions 3 and 4. I have to be honest and say that Newt is probably my favorite book character in any series. (along with the Weasley twins.) I was in the car with my brother when he died I cried so hard that he got genuinely worried. I absolutely love Newt's kindness, his humor, his friendship with Thomas and Minho, and his journey throughout the Maze Runner books. RIP Newt, we love you!

5) Top three fandoms?
a) TEEN WOLF
b) Harry Potter
c) SUPERNATURAL
d) Maze Runner
(Sorry, had to do four!)

6) The first celebrity you obsessed over?
I honestly don't really remember, but I think either Oliver James from What a Girl Wants or  Freddie Prinze Jr. Still live them both, but don't see too much of either of them, and I definitely don't obsess anymore, because they're both older now.

7&8) Rixie or Clatt? Frydia or Frixie?
I don't know what either of those ships are and I'm extremely sorry for that :( is there a show I should be watching that I don't know about?!?!!! (Comment and tell me if there is!)

9) Least favorite character in the Dumping Ground and why?
I don't watch the Dumping Ground, and I've actually never heard about it before...should I start watching it? I could always use a new fandom!

10) Something hate about the fandom you're in?
I hate the Dread Doctors from Teen Wolf! They screw EVERYTHING up and they've hurt so many of my favorite characters. I want them gone and done with (even though they are great villains and nicely developed). Sorry, Jeff Davis, but I despise them. Honestly, that's a compliment to you.

11) Favorite fictional character?
Fred and George Weasley are my favorite fictional character. Yes, that's singular. They count as one person because they're so much alike and they're a package deal. They're hysterical, sarcastic, sassy, and yet protective and kind in their own weird, funny way. They're basically the same person, always finishing each other's sentences and teaming up. I love them to death!

12) Favorite actor/actress?
My favorite is honestly Dylan O'Brien. He's such an amazing actor; his facial expressions and his emotions alone tell you some much just like that. He engrosses you in the show/movie, and he makes it seem like such a reality. I admire him so much, wanting to be an actress myself and I will always look up to him and love him dearly. (Plus he's gorgeous and hysterically adorable)

13) Would you ever take a bullet for the person you fangirl over?
People tell me I'm a very brave and outgoing person, and it kind of shows in my answer here. When Dylan O'Brien was injured during the filming of the Death Cure, I actually cried. I've been obsessed with him forever, but I didn't know that I truly loved him so much until then. And being such a family girl myself, I'd honestly take a bullet for anyone I care about. And Dylan, being at the very top of my fangirl list, is someone I care dearly about. I'd honestly take a bullet for him—he's got a successful, amazing life ahead of him. Feel better, Dylan. #prayfordylan

1) OPT and why?
My TV OTP has got to be...probably Ross and Rachel from Friends. And I know everyone probably disagrees with me, but let me explain. I feel like the reason neither of them have healthy relationships is because they're both still hung up on each other. I find them really cute together and I think they balance each other out phenomenally. I just love them and wish they were still together; I miss their irrelevant banter, their emotional roller coasters, and all of their hidden similarities.

My book OTP is 100% Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, as well as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. I knew who Harry was going to end up with when I started the series, and I was still aching for the page when they kissed throughout all of the books. I love their chemistry in the book and the movies and I feel like they are 100% perfect for each other. I also love Ron and Hermione's love/hate relationship and the way they pretend to despise each other!

I hope you all enjoyed this! I love you all and here are the next victims:

RecklessApocalypse (sorry, I had to retagged you bc you're amazing and I feel like the two of us could go back and forth and do these for days!)
Lahey-Stilinski
corrupted_colors_
mrssharman123
ShawnMendesILY
hug_me_mendes
livemendes
infinite_fandoms_
unknownauthora
AnAbsoluteFreak
annapotterhead
ourownworldofbooks
TheLost_Kendra
Promise_Lahey
Questions for you guys:
1) Who is you biggest celebrity crush? What three things do you love most about them?
2) What's your favorite TV show of all time?
3) Who is your favorite character on that show?
4) Favorite ship on that show?
5) What is your favorite color and why?
6) What is your favorite book series in the world? Think hard!
7) What is your go-to favorite song right now?
8) Who's your favorite band and how long have you been obsessed with them?
9) Who is your favorite off-set celebrity couple and why?
10) Who is your favorite in-show TV couple or ship?
11) Who is your ultimate favorite book character in the world?
12) Who is your favorite Teen Wolf character? If you don't watch Teen Wolf, pick the one you think is hottest :) and then start watching the fabulous show!
13) What two things do you love most about yourself, physical attribute and personality trait?

Have fun, you have two weeks! Starting...now!