Saving Sam

No one responded. No one moved a muscle. No one spoke a word. No one dared to break the frozen silence.

Until Dylan, being his usual self, immediately went berserk. "WE'RE RICH! GUYS WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!"

I shook my head at him. "Dylan, you're already rich, remember?"

He shrugged. "Yea, I know, but I was doing what any other person who won $10,000 would do."

We all laughed, including the officer, who looked tired and worn out. I looked at his name tag for the first time, and saw it read Sheriff Sam.

"Sam!" We all turn toward an older police officer who had just arrived, calling Sam over from the ambulance. Sam smiled weakly at us and made his way to the older guy, walking as if he hadn't slept in days.

"Sam," we heard, "look at your report of the past year."

Sam took a look and obviously didn't like it. He frowned. "Mhm, what about it?" He asked politely.

"Well, you haven't closed a single case or filed a single finished report in the entire year. But you've managed to show up minutes late for about thirty." The older guy looked like he didn't want to be telling Sam this, like he was only doing it because it was his job.

Sam didn't say anything, he just let the old officer walk away. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes, breathing in a deep breath of fresh air.

When he turned his back to us, took off his badge, and started to get in his car, I couldn't handle it.

"Guys," I huddled up the group and pitched my idea. "You're already rich from your pay for Teen Wolf. You really don't need more money for anything. But this officer, Sam, he just got laid off." Thy just stared at me. "Which means he's not making any money because he doesn't have a job. Maybe we can pretend...."

Danny grinned. "Brilliant."

Dylan nods in agreement. "Perfect, let's do it."

When the girls agreed, the seven of us, followed by a very confused Muse, ran to Sam. "Wait!" Crystal shouted, crutching along next to us. "Wait up, Sam!"

Sam open his car door, looking at us quizzically. "What's up, guys?"

But we ran right past him, not bothering to answer him. "Officer!" Holland screamed, cupping her hands around her mouth. We practically ran right into the older officer, catching our breath.

"What's up with you guys?" He asked, eyeing us up and down.

"We couldn't help but over hear," Danny started. "You just laid off Officer Sam, but you're firing the wrong guy. He's the one who found Finn Fletcher, took him down, and we called the police."

"We witness the whole damn thing." T Pose added, scratching his head. "He was great. He didn't even need his gun."

"Yea!" Dylan exclaimed. "He was like POW BAM KABOOM!" He made kicking and punching gestures as he said the words.

The officer raised and eyebrow at him and ginned, seeing Dylan's elated face. "That was how he looked, eh?"

Hoechlin smirked. "Sam was a little more coordinated."

Dylan frowned, but the officer smiled, a good sign. "If you kids seriously saw this," he started.

We waited in anticipation for what came next.

"Then I think we owe Sam $10,000 and a promotion." He scurried away, and knocked on Sam's car window. Words were passed, a badge was handed back to Sam, and he was told "to come back to the department to receive his reward."

I looked at the seven kids next to me, thinking about what $10,000 could've done for me. What I could've fixed in my life. But when I saw my friends, and now my co-stars, I barely spent ten seconds on that thought. I had everything I could possibly ask for. Everything I ever wanted.

And I had saved one man's life from going down the drains, and for that, I couldn't be more happy as we piled into the black Porsche and sped off down the road.

*A/N-hey readers! Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Um, pretty much a filler chapter here, there's gonna be a much better update coming tomorrow. I can't believe I'm up to 1.8k that's like a dream come true. You guys are the best supporters in the world and I love ya! Vote vote vote please please please! See ya tm💚💙❤️💜💛