Sleepover Saturdays

I had been in LA, filming with the cast for almost three weeks now, and it's been the most amazing experience of my life. A few nights ago at Dina's, after my first filming session, I can't tell you how much fun I had. I don't think I've ever had more fun in my whole life than I have in the past couple of weeks. And from here, it only gets better.

*****

"Okay, okay! Stop!" I shrieked through echoing laughter. Muse and Danny didn't stop, they just kept attacking me with their hands, finding giggle spots I didn't even know I had. (Lol)

A few feet from me, Holland was being tickled furiously by Hoechlin and Dylan, T Pose going at Crystal.

I slapped at Danny's hands, grabbed Muse's wrists, and kicked at their legs, but they just kept tickling me, making me burst out laughing in fits of giggles.

I reached over and grabbed a pillow, smacking Danny in the face with it. He stumbled into Muse and they fell over in a tangle of arms and legs.

I scrambled to my feet and threw the pillow to Crystal, who whacked T Pose and then tossed it to Holland.

"Here, Holl!" She screamed. Laughing, Hoechlin jumped out of the way of Holland's attempt at hitting him and get a good hand on it.

Hoechlin ripped the pillow from her and tossed it aside, while Dylan wrestled Holland to the ground.

Hoechlin went to help him, but I leapt and tackled him from behind, bringing him to the ground with me on his back.

He groaned. "Man, Tess," he whimpered. Crystal took care of Dylan, and in seconds the tables had turned and we had all the boys at our fingertips.

Crystal was wrestling Dylan to the ground, I was sitting on Hoechlin's abs, T Pose had backed away, and Holland had Danny and Muse under her arms, trying to wrench themselves free.

"Hmmm," I said, "how should we start girls?"

Crystal giggled. "I think we should start by.....GO!"

It was very fortunate we had a plan. Us girls wrestled the shirts off the boys one by one and Holland came in with the buckets.

Each boy got a bucket of ice water dumped on their shirtless bodies, making them sputter for air.

Holland, Crystal and I stood off to the corner, watching them scream in the freezing water and run up the stairs, heading straight for Hoechlin's room for new clothes.

We laughed and laughed, until our stomachs hurt and we couldn't possibly laugh any more.

"That was perfect!" Holland said, smiling.

"Yea," I responded, my hands on my hips, "they played right into our plan."

"I'm exhausted," Crystal stated, starting up the steps, "let's go to bed."

And so it was. After a full day of hanging around and being idiots, The three of us trekked up to a guest bedroom and piles in, plopping into chairs and beds to go to sleep.

And as my eyes closed, I smiled. I was content on living this way for the rest of my life. With the seven best friends a girl could ask for in this imperfect perfect world.

*****

"Hoechlin, where are we going?"

Hoechlin sighed nervously. "To meet my girlfriend."

I frowned as we pulled into a hotel parking lot. "Why is it so important that I meet your-"

And that's when I saw her.

Her perfect black hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back.

Her chocolate brown eyes.

She's in sneakers, tight running pants and a bulky sweatshirt, but she still manages to look amazing.

She has a gleam in her eyes when she sees me.

That's unusual.

I get out of the car and stare at her, clutching tightly to Hoechlin's arm.

"Hi, Maya."