Downtown LA?

"Tessalyn." I felt someone shaking me awake. "Tessalyn, we're here." Muse said, gently shaking my shoulder.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them, looking out the window at the beautiful sunny day. Ah, welcome to California.

Muse looked at me expectantly. "So, you never told me what you're here for..."

"Auditions." I answered flatly. "And I've been called into Wolf Watch."

Muse's eyes widened. "Really? Cool!"

I laughed. "Can I ask you something?"

He nodded. "Shoot."

"What's Daniel like?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Sharman?"

"Yes." I bounced my knee in anticipation.

"He gets along well with Dylan because they're both goofballs. Daniel likes to have fun and he makes filming a blast. We'll be in the middle of a badass fighting scene and he'll burst out laughing. He's cool, he's really chill." He turned to me suspiciously. "Wait a minute-"

"What?" I asked inquisitively.

"You like him." Muse said bluntly.

I choked. "What?! No!" I said, my voice cracking.

Muse laughed. "I can so totally tell you like him." He got up and offered me my bag. "Now, come on, we can share a taxi."

*****

We drove through downtown Los Angeles, the taxi driver commentating the whole way. I looked from left to right, catching glimpses of daily life here and there.

I looked at the breathtaking streets, the beauty filling my body with warmth. "This is amazing." I whispered.

Muse looked up from his phone. "Huh? What? Oh, uh, yea. Amazing."

I laughed at him. "I guess you're used to it."

He smiled and slipped his phone into his pocket. "Yep, I'm here all the time. Get used o it after a while. I can name all the shops, in order, on any street that you give me in downtown LA."

I grinned at him. "Now that's impressive."

We arrived at a small hotel and Muse handed me my bags. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at noon?"

I smiled kindly at him. "That would be great. Thank you so much."

He returned my smile and the car sped away, and disappeared from my sight.

I walked into the hotel and I checked in at the desk. I immediately put my keycard on a lanyard and slung it around my neck. Otherwise I'd lose it right away. I walked up to Room 244 and unlocked the door.

I walked in, throwing my backpack into the full bed. There was a small fridge and a microwave on a desk, next to a phone and a lamp. There was a small flatscreen TV, and a bathroom with a nice shower and, surprisingly, a bathtub.

I could totally live with this.

I laid down on my bed and took out my auditions packet. If I was gonna nail this role, I needed as much practice as possible. I ran over my lines about seven times, and about two hours later, I decided I had done enough for one day.

I couldn't sit still long enough to read or watch TV because I was WAY too excited for the interview tomorrow. So, I paced the length of the room, walking back and forth until I drove myself mad.

At that point, I ripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I let the water cool off my body and calm my pooh sing heart. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall, relaxing. It felt good to be excited, but I was getting exhausting.

When I was feted off and dressed in a t-shirt and flannel pants, I figured I could use a good night sleep before the interview. So, looking at the clock and seeing it was 9:30, I crawled under the covers.

I laid there for a while, staring at the ceiling, imagining my body next to Daniel Sharman, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, and the entire cast. I imagined taking photoshoots, pranking each other, celebrating birthdays, going to parties together, and just having fun. I imagined myself, becoming an amazing actor and pursuing a life long career of starring in movies and TV shows.

I was having trouble picturing myself turning into a werewolf, but that was another story. I closed my eyes, smiling to myself, and eventually drifted off to sleep.