Action Packed

*A/N-pun intended! Get it?! Action packed. Because they're a pack? Get it?!?! Lol anyways here's your update.

We all just stood there, staring into the yes of this...creature. He didn't really deserve to be called a human.

"Finnegan, Finn, Fletcher," Danny said, bravely taking a step forward. "How nice of you to join us."

The guy-Finnegan-snarled. "No, Daniel. How nice of you to join me."

Daniel looked scared. I mean, I would too. The most well-known criminal was looking him in the eye and calling him his name.

"Do you-know me?" Danny asked suspiciously.

Finn laughed. "Of course I know you, silly. In fact, I happen to know all of you." He turned to me. "Welcome, Tessa."

Even though I loved my new nickname, it sounded wrong on his lips and I shivered.

"We have Crystal," he pointed at each one in turn, "Holland, Dylan, oh, yes, and our werewolves, hello T Twice."

I was having trouble not attacking this dude, but who knew what weapons he was carrying. "What do you want?" I spat.

Finn raised an eyebrow at me. "Do I have to have a purpose for gracing you with my presence?"

We all stared at him blankly. Was he kidding me?

Finn slid his hand in his pocket, making my heart jump. "Maybe, just a bit of persuasion," he said ruefully. He pulled a gun out of his jacket pocket and trained it right at Dylan.

"No!" I screamed, immediately leaping between Dylan, who was holding up Crystal, and the gun.

Finn raised the other eyebrow. "Oh, I see we have a brave one here. Well, maybe we'll have to make her a little less brave."

My heart pounded as Danny stepped in front of me. "We'll give you what you want. Just tell us."

Finn smiled viciously. "I need a place to sleep safely tonight."

Dylan scoffed, speaking for the first time. "Does it look like we have a place to sleep safely tonight, Mr. Fun Finn?"

Finn narrowed his eyes, making me tighten my grip on Danny's hand. "I think you just might be able to help me."

And at that moment, I looked over at Hoechlin, still holding his hammer. He nodded, holding up three fingers. He put one down. Then a second. And then a third.

And I charged. Catching him off guard, I tackled Finn to the ground, his gun clattering to the ground a few feet to the right. Holland snatched it up and pointed it at Finn with shaking hands.

"Don't. Move." She spat.

Finn laughed as I scrambled off him. "Like a gun's gonna stop me," he scoffed.

As he jumped up, Hoechlin's hammer flashed through the air and connected with Finn's jaw. He clambered to the ground, shrieking.

"Damn you!" He screamed painfully, rubbing his face. He tries to get to his feet, but T Pose held his shoulders down while Daniel rained on every inch of his body with punches.

His fourth punch knocked the sucker out and the boys stood up, wiping off their hands. "Well done," Danny said, his accent thick and breathless.

"Good work guys," Dylan said thankfully.

"I'm calling the police," I said, pulling out my phone. I noticed I had four messages from Muse, asking where we were and if we needed help. I quickly texted him back and then dialed 911. I explained everything and they said they were on their way.

Muse arrive with the famous black Porsche, sprinting to us and firing questions.

Then he seemed to just notice Finn. "Is that-?" He gasped.

Dylan nodded. "Yep, we just took out Finnegan Fletcher."

Danny corrected him. "Actually, we just took out Finnegan Fletcher."

Dylan laughed. "No need to be extra picky," he said, sticking his tongue out at Danny.

The police arrived and loaded Finn into an ambulance.

"You kids are really something," a handsome young officer said.

"Thank you," Holland, Crystal, and I said, simultaneously blushing.

Hoechlin rolled his eyes. "It's our pleasure."

"Yes," Dylan added, "someone had to take care of that murderer."

We all looked at him and he shrugged at our shaking heads.

The officer laughed. "Do you need me to take care of that for you?" He asked Crystal, pointing to her foot, which was now purple and gushing blood.

"Oh," she said, flustered, "absolutely. Thank you so much."

The officer took her from Dylan and T Pose and carried her to the ambulance. He worked with stitches and anesthetic and gauze pads, until her foot was "all better."

Crystal smiled at him and he handed her a convenient pair of crutches that just happened to be in the ambulance.

When he brought her back to us, the officer looked from one sweaty, tired face to the next. "Do you guys know-" He stopped, uncertain.

"Go ahead," T Pose breathed anxiously.

"Do we know what?" I asked.

The officer continued. "That there's a ten thousand dollar reward for whoever found him and captured him?"

*A/N-worst spot tot leave you at! Hehehe😏see ya tm💙❤️💜💚💛