Finnegan Fletcher

I opened my eyes, not aware that they were clenched shut. I turned slowly toward the door to see a tall, shadowed figure standing in the doorway.

"Did you guys think to check if there was an off button?"

No on responds and there's only silence.

Until Dylan bursted out laughing, relief evident in his laugh. It was the most beautiful that I could've heard in that moment. Dylan's laugh was always one of my favorite assets of his, besides his bootyful booty of course.

I couldn't help it, I started laughing along with him. I couldn't contain myself; his laugh was contagious. We all joined him, just glad that we weren't going to die.

When our laughs died down, I jumped to my feet and ran to Hoechlin. "How did you find us, Hoech?"

He shrugged. "My friends-in-danger senses kicked in about twenty seconds ago. It's a good thing I was in the neighborhood."

I looked at Hoechlin suspiciously. "Why we're out in the neighborhood?"

Another shrug. "My girlfriend needed me."

This time, it was my turn to shrug. "Oh...well thanks."

He chuckled. "No problem," he said, swinging his hammer with one of his large hands.

As I went to help Crystal up from her seated position, a rat scurried up the way, less than six inches from Danny's head. I quickly grabbed Hoechlin's hammer and whacked it, sending it flying across the room.

I looked down at the hammer while very one gaped at me, silent. "I gotta get me one of these!"

Dylan laughed, wrapping an arm around Crystal's waist and helped her up. Tyler did the same from the other side of her, and the two boys walked her to the door, where Hoechlin was standing, breathless.

"Let's hurry. They might realize this is stopped and start it again." Danny said, his British accent thick with fright.

We all scrambled out the door, pushing and shoving to get out first. I stepped out onto the concrete, and immediately shivered.

The night air was breezy and chills flooded down my spine. I wrapped my arms around myself, and let out a breath of air. It fogged and wafted into the dark night, which was not exactly the usual for California.

The mosquitoes were horrendous and I swatted at them, trying to avoid getting eaten alive. But I tried to warm myself at the same time, which made me look like I was trying to dance some horrible jig.

I turned to see that everyone was watching me intently, as if I was some sort of entertainment. "What're you guys gaping at?" I snapped and they all threw up their hands in surrender and looked away, continuing to walk down the street.

We didn't exactly know where we were headed, or what we were gonna do when we got there, but we kept walking down the deserted road.

I was freezing in just my bra, feeling very embarrassed of my bareness. Danny looked over at me, catching one of my shivers. His eyes immediately widened and he said, "Oh, I'm such a jerk. Here," he started to unzip his hoodie that he had conveniently brought with him, "take this."

He slipped it off and slid it over my head, my body filling with warmth. "Thanks, Danny," I said, taking in the sent of his sweatshirt, a mix of sweat and springtime.

He just smiled, slinging an arm around my shoulder and giving my body a squeeze. We walked like that for a while, everyone in silence.

And then suddenly, Hoechlin let out a gasp. "I know where we are!"

We had arrived at the edge of the Beacon Hills woods, where most of the werewolf action takes place. "Where does this actually lead?" I asked.

Hoechlin pointed ahead. "After the woods, you take two lefts and you reach the hospital. We could take refuge there until we get a car to go home."

Crystal shook her head. "We can't do that. We were supposed to be locked in and not leave for any reason at all."

"Guys, we have a different problem on our hands." Dylan squeaked.

Everyone seemed to ignore him. "But what other choice do we have?" Asked Danny.

Dylan spoke up again. "Guys! Bigger problem here!"

We ignored him again. "We can camp here," Holland suggested, siding with Crystal.

"Let's take a vote," Tyler said, stepping next to Danny and Hoechlin.

"Dyl, what's your opinion?" I asked, turning to face him.

But he was looking straight ahead, his painted face a pale green that resembled the slashes across his bare chest. "I don't think it matters," he said softly, pointing to where he was looking.

We all turned simultaneously, facing where he was pointing. There was a frail man, with bedraggled clothing and tousled blonde locks that curled over his forehead. His mouth was curled into a nasty sneer, incredibly menacing. His teeth were showing, perfectly white and straight, to contradict the whole "madman" look.

I took a step closer to Danny, grabbing his hand, frightened.

"Well, well, well," the guy said menacingly, his stormy blue eyes shining in the moonlight. "What do we have here?"

A/N-Ik it's late but at least I got it in before the clock struck midnight! Follow me if you're as excited for the weekend as I am! Update tm obviously Luh ha lovelies💛💙❤️💜💚