Rules and Food

*A/N-extra chapter cuz I'm feeling happy!! Luvya guys and thanks for the votes MusicRebel03 ❤️💙💜💚💛

"When you're here, Palisades Charter, and you hear your name or the name of your show, you immediately get to the Teen Wolf common room. Got that?"

I nodded, trying to remember everything Jeff had told me in the past hour.

"Okay," he continued, "last by not least. You have to live in California for the time being because I can't have you flying in every time we call you to set."

Another nodded. That part excited me; I was finally gonna be away from my dear old sister for a full summer. This was gonna be the best summer of my life. "Sounds great," I told Jeff, smiling broadly.

He grinned. "Right then! You start filming Saturday, so we'll see you then!"

I grabbed his arm before he could get away. "Wait...what about Dylan?"

Jeff narrowed his eyes. "What about Dylan?"

I shrugged. "Well, considering he's a lead, I don't see how we can film without him."

Jeff seemed to finally catch on to what I was saying. "Oh! Did you not hear? He went home today."

I raised my eyebrows. "Already? It's been four days!"

"Well, the doctor said he was perfectly well healed and was ready to get back into it. He agreed to be here with the rest of you on Saturday."

I smiled and thanked him. He hurried away, immediately breaking into conversation with his camera crew. I rushed out the door and hopped into Hoechlin's car. I typed Dylan's address into my phone and let Siri take me to his house.

I pulled into the driveway of a giant brick house. There was a glass window spread across the entire front of the lower level of the house, showing off three futons spiraling around the biggest flat screen I'd ever seen and a crystal chandelier over a dining room table.

I could see Dylan and Tyler through the glass, sitting on the couches, throwing popcorn at each other. Laughing at the sight of the two boys, I knocked on the door and waved at Tyler through the window. "Hey, Tyler!"

His face broke into a smile when he saw me and he ran to the door. He flung it open and grabbed my arm, pulling me into the house. He slammed the door and brought me to the couch.

It was even more beautiful inside than it was from the outside. The chandeliers and knock knacks were breath taking, along with the view out the glass window in the back of the room, over a beautiful lake lined with lily pads and frogs.

I caught a glimpse of the upper level, which had at least six bedrooms and nine doors, and a balcony directly above the couch which I hoped didn't give them any ideas.

"Look!" He exclaimed, pointing at the TV. "That's us!"

I looked where he was pointing and I saw Hoechlin's face, then Tyler and Dylan, then me. I was on TV.

"Cool!" I shouted, my heart pounding. "Is that the interview?"

"Live from Wolf Watch," Dylan quoted, putting air quotes over "live."

I laughed. "Good to see you're feeling up to speed."

He grinned at me, gesturing to his head, wrapped in a white bandage. "Am I still gorgeous even with this ugly thing?"

I smiled sheepishly, then I walked over and kissed his cheek, plopping on the couch next to him. "Of course," I said.

Tyler sat back down, rolling his eyes. "Is it me or do we really need to get some food right now?"

Dylan laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the door. "Let's go, Tyler!" He shouted over his shoulder. The three of us drove to Daniel's house, arriving at yet another humongous brick house.

We ran inside without even knocking and Tyler sprinted up the stairs, with Dylan and me on his tail. Tyler burst into one of the many many many rooms of the upstairs, bringing us into a giant master bedroom.

There was a king sized bed in the middle, with a nightstand on one side and a desk on the other. There were glass doors leading to a really nice patio balcony outside the bedroom.

On the the other side was a bathroom and a closet door, open a little, a light shining in it. And then Daniel walked out of the closet, in only a towel around his waist, ramming right int Tyler, who was waiting by the door.

"Jesus Christ!" Daniel yelled, grabbing his towel so it didn't fall off. "How the hell did you guys get in?"

"Your door was unlocked," Dylan said bluntly.

I just stood there, staring at Daniel's exposed chest and stomach. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, his beautifully toned body.

He caught me looking and everyone silenced. I immediately blushed furiously and looked down, avoiding eye contact with any one.

Dylan cleared his throat awkwardly. "Alright, well we're here to tell you that we're going to Dina's Dinette. The home of the worlds greatest all you can eat pancakes."

I grinned. Ooh, this was gonna be interesting.