Dylan O'Bae

I gulped down a scream. I was in the same room as Dylan O'Brien. Dylan O'Brien was sitting on top of Muse, right in front of me.

"Hi." I choked out. Dylan slapped Muse's face playfully and Muse retaliated by grabbing his shoulders and flipping Dylan off him.

Dylan slammed into the back of the couch and groaned, falling limply to the floor. "Hi." He mumbled against the carpet.

I let out a laugh and Dylan glared at me playfully.

"She's already laughing at you, Dylan." Muse said, kicking the back of his head gently. "She's gonna fit in well here."

Dylan swiped Muse's legs out from under him and he slammed onto his back on the carpet, beside Dylan.

"Wow, I see you're glad to see me." Muse moaned, rubbing his head.

They both scrambled to their feet and stood side by side, Dylan's hair sticking up in odd angles. He straightened out his shirt and stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you." He said, shaking my hand.

I managed a, "you too," and gulped down my excitement. I couldn't believe I was shaking hands with Dylan O'Brien. The Dylan O'Brien.

Dylan plopped next to me on the couch and Muse went to pour three cups of coffee. "So," Dylan said, patting his knees, "I hear you think I'm gorgeous?"

Muse chokes on his coffee. "Dylan!"

I blush furiously, but I let out a laugh. "Um, well-"

Dylan beamed at me, his smile as genuine and beautiful as possible. "I won't make you answer that."

I sighed and laughed nervously. "Thanks."

"Anyway," Muse said, glaring at Dylan playfully. "Dylan did you get called to set or are you here for Wolf Watch?"

Dylan takes a sip of his coffee and shuffles his feet. "Both. Joey called me to set to shoot a scene over because we didn't get to finish it last week. And I'm here for the interview, too. Kill two birds with one stone."

Muse nodded. "Tessalyn here is trying out for the role of Christina."

Dylan raised his eyebrows. "Really? You act, Tessa?"

I didn't respond at first, stunned. Tessa? I loved the way he said it, the comfortableness of it slipping out of his mouth. It was...nice. It felt good to be cared about enough to have a nickname. And I liked it. I liked Tessa.

I nodded. "Yea, I'm here for Wolf Watch, so I decided to audition for Christina also."

(NOTE- I added some characters and there are differences in this because I needed to add a character for her. There is no Christina in the real Teen Wolf and there is also no Malia or Kira in my version of it.)

"Ah," Dylan said, drinking his coffee. "I thought you were just here for your fan letter. In which she called me gorgeous." He elbowed Muse, who shot him a death glare.

I burst out laughing, and eventually all three of us couldn't contain ourselves.

A deep voice rumbled from behind us. "Well, you three seem happy."

"Hoechlin." I said, without needing to look. I'd know that voice anywhere. I swiveled around to see a tall, black haired guy standing in the doorway.

He raised his eyebrows. "I see you know who I am." He said, winking at me. He walked toward me, putting Dylan in a headlock and messing up his hair, before shaking my hand. "You must be Tessalyn." He said, ignoring Dylan, who was trying to tackle him to the ground. Key word: trying.

"I must be." I said smiling.

Looking at my dress, he narrowed his eyes. "I love that color." He said, making me blush. "Matches your eyes." He winked, then walked to the coffee maker, squeezing my shoulder as he passed me.

I smiled to myself. Could these guys be any sweeter? But I did not know what I was in for. I mean, I hadn't even met Daniel yet. That was gonna be a disaster of awkwardness.