A Revolting Get-Away

*A/N- AHHHH! I MISSED A DAY!
So sorry, guys! Hope you enjoy this one and maybe there will be a double update one of these days😉 luh ya babes💛💚❤️💜💙

We all spun around to look at Tyler. "You do?" We all asked in unison.

He nodded mysteriously. "Of course I do," he said, shrugging, "and you should, too. They showed everyone on set at the time where it was." He paused. "Well, everyone who was paying attention at least."

Danny stuck his tongue out at Tyler, who sent a wink back.

"Well, Mr. Know it all, show us the way," Dylan said, gesturing to the sliding door royally.

Tyler slowly shook his head. "It's not that way."

Dylan looked at him blankly. "Huh?"

Tyler swallowed, hard. "That's not the way to go to get to the escape."

"What do you mean?" Holland asked, glancing at Dylan. "Why other way is there?"

Tyler looked at Crystal, who took a deep breath and said, "That way."

We all followed her pointer finger which pointed toward the floor. "Uh oh," I said involuntarily, "this is NOT gonna end well."

"Is that your favorite phrase?" Danny asked smirking, pulling me along after Crystal and Tyler who were leading the way.

I shrugged. "What if it was? Problem?"

Danny put his hands up in surrender. "Love you, too."

Dylan raised his eyebrows at Danny behind my back, but I caught him and sent him a glare. He just laughed in return, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I couldn't help but giggle, repositioning my grip on Danny's hand. Tyler and Crystal led us through the still dancing crowd, going wild, and to right wall of the room. "It's right here," Crystal said, rubbing her finger tips along the brick.

"Are you sure?" Holland asked uncertainly. Crystal nodded her head, moving her hands back and forth along the wall.

Tyler did the same, feeling for something, as Dylan, Holland, Danny and I watched in disbelief. "What exactly are you looking for?" Dylan asked.

"A switch. Looks like a light switch." Tyler answered bluntly.

We all joined them, running our hands down the smooth wall.

After what felt like hours searching, but was probably only a few minutes, Dylan said, "Got it!"

We all crowded around him. "Go ahead," Crystal urged, "flip it up."

Dylan did and the whole wall started to shake. Danny pulled me back a few steps, along with the others. We watched in amazement as a small square, about three feet by three foot, opened up in the middle of the wall.

It was at Danny's eye level, much above my head. I stared in awe as the wall stilled and the hole stared back at us.

"What is that?" Danny asked curiously.

Crystal and Tyler exchanged glances. "We honestly don't know," Tyler said shrugging.

"But we know it gets us out," Crystal added.

I exchanged a nervous look with Danny, who swallowed and took a deep breath. "Let's get this over with," he sighed, "who volunteers to go first?"

No one answered.

"I volunteer Dyl," Tyler said, winking at him.

Dylan snorted. "Yea, okay," he said, rolling his eyes, "'cause I look like the kind of guy who would enjoy going first down an unknown tunnel." We all stared at him blankly. He nodded. "Right, let me through."

I laughed and Tyler rolled his eyes at me, mouthing, I knew that would work.

Dylan stepped up to the hole, looking up at it uncertainly. He turned back to us, scratching his nose. "How am I gonna-"

But before he could ask the question, Daniel and Tyler stepped up. They each grabbed one of his legs and lifted him into the air. Dylan grabbed onto the edge of the hole, said, "Go!" and the boys launched him through the wall.

And then there was only silence.

And more silence.

And more silence.

And then, "It's okay guys! It's a soft landing!"

Dylan's voice sounded far away and distant, but the words were muffled and slurred.

"I'll go next," I said.

Danny looked at me uncertainly.

"I'll be fine," I told him.

He nodded and bent down, allowing me to climb into his back. He stood up shakily and I scrambled onto his shoulders. I stood there, trying to latch onto the hole, but I was too far away from the wall.

"Move a tad closer," I told Danny. He did and I was able to reach for the wall. I grabbed it and threw my body into it, feeling a push on my butt from Danny.

"Sorry," he said, blushing, as I wiggle myself in.

"Sure, that was definitely an accident," Holland teased.

I completely submerged myself, letting the hole envelop me. Scooting around so I was feet first, I slid down the chute, gaining speed. I twisted and turned through the metal chute, until I felt only air.

And then I dropped right into Dylan's awaiting arms.