All For One and One For All

"I'm going with Danny," I told Dylan, holding the phone tightly against my ear, my other hand gripping the steering wheel.

"And Hoechlin's bringing your sister?"

I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me. "Yea."

"I'm going with Holl, T Pose is going with Crystal, that leaves Muse without a date."

I grinned. "Are you kidding me, Dyl? If that boy asks ANY girl to go to a party with him, they'll say yes. He can get a date in less than five seconds."

Dylan laughed into the phone. "Yes, right. What was I thinking?"

"Alright I'm here, I gotta go," I said, pulling into the parking lot smiling.

"Right, see ya in a minute," he responded as I hung up and pressed my phone into my purse.

I locked the Porsche and jumped out, tying my vans and sprinting inside, my dress flowing behind me.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, crashing through the double doors.

Danny, Dylan, and T Pose swiveled around, looking quite handsome in their expensive tuxes and perfectly buffed shoes.

Danny grinned at me, his curls swiped back from his forehead. "Hi, Tessa."

I blushed, though all he had said was hi.

"You look beautiful."

I blushed even more, if possible. "You look super handsome."

"Not just handsome," Dylan whispered, "super handsome."

I slapped his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "And you look handsome, too."

He smiled at me and threw an arm around my shoulders, pulling me to his side.

Crystal walked in in a teal gown, matching Tyler's bow tie perfectly. His jaw dropped and he stayed extremely quiet and still.

"Nice to see you too, Tyler." Said Crystal, closing Tyler's jaw with her palm.

"You look gorgeous," he stuttered, giving her lips a quick kiss.

Muse arrived with a girl I had never seen, who was extremely pretty and a total sweetheart. She already knew everybody except me, and she seemed to really get along with the cast.

She immediately flew to T Pose and wrapped him up in a huge hug. She moved to Dylan, doing a silly handshake and then ruffling his hair.

She came to me and smiled. "I don't think I've seen you before. New cast member?"

I nodded, beaming. "Tessa." I said, shaking her hand.

"Erin," she responded, taking Muse's arm, who sent me and wink and a smile as he walked into the dance room with Erin.

Dylan frowned. "And now, Holland Roden!"

But no one came.

Dylan's frown deepened. "Of course, I'm the one who's date doesn't show up. I really thought Holland liked-"

But he was interrupted by Holland, who had appeared next to him and was reaching over.

She covered Dylan's mouth with hers and shut him up instantly, as he automatically kissed back.

"Sorry I'm late," Holland said mockingly, pulling away from Dylan, who looked as if he had just met the president.

"I was collecting a little something from the Teen Wolf common area."

Maya stepped out from behind Holland, in a gorgeous green dress, looking utterly amazing as always.

I recognized the color.

The exact color.

I had seen it somewhere....

"Hi Maya," I said smiling broadly at her.

"It's so good to be able to actually talk to you." She said.

I laughed. "You don't know the half of that."

And then she hugged me.

Two times in the same week!

I squeezed her against me and smiled at her smell. She smelled like Hoechlin, who had a similar smell to Dylan.

Cologne and soap.

And as Hoechlin appeared at my side, I remembered where I had seen the color of Maya's dress before.

Hoechlin's eyes.

I didn't even let him say hello before I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself close to his muscular body.

"Thank you, Hoech." I whispered.

"No," he said gruffly, in his trade mark deep voice. "Thank you, Tessa."

I smiled, plopped a kiss on his scruffy cheek, and pulled him closer to me. "I can't believe you did this for me. I don't think anyone has ever done something so nice for me."

I could feel his unusual smile in my hair. "I don't think anyone has ever given me as much hope as you do."

I pulled away and looked at him, not wanting to pry into his personal life. "I won't ask." I told him, quietly.

"There's nothing to know," he said, winking. "Everything was fixed." He shot a look to Maya who was being introduced to the rest of the crew. "Everyone was fixed." He looked back down at me. "You know, Tess, I specialize in making people smile."

I grinned so widely, my face hurt. "You are insanely good at it." I teased, reaching up to tousle his perfect hair.

"And you know what else I specialize in?"

I stared at him, puzzled.

He winked at me. "Dancing."

A/N-hey! I'm way too emotionally attached to these characters, especially Hoechlin, Dylan and Danny. Lol. I'm going on a trip so I have A LONG car ride to update for you guys. Maybe I'll have another one for you later today. Alright, vote and comment and follow! And enjoy!💜❤️💙💚💛