"I told you not to touch me, damn it!" I shouted and turned around, ready to open the door to the ballroom, but he said something that made my eyes burned.

"I promised you Savannah, you will be mine again and you will stay mine forever." He growled and I turned to look at him, his eyes filled with lust and passion.

I just growled at him and enter the ball room. I started to look for the girls and found them talking to some boys. I interrupted hem and pull them towards the doors of the ball room and got them out of the mansion. Isla was getting angry and pulled her arm out of my grasp.

"Savannah! What the hell is wrong with you girl." Isla scream and I swear I saw steam out of her ears. I couldn't help to start crying in front of them and her eyes soften a little.

"Savy, what wrong?" Sarah whispered quietly.

"I'm sorry I pulled you out of the ball girls, you can go back if you want to. I just want to go to the hotel" I said sniffing.

"Were not going to let you go alone Savy, remember were family and family helps each other, okay?" Isla said, hugging me.

"Okay." I whispered, trying to wipe all the tears out of my eyes, bit is what not working. I felt Isla sniffing me and I knew that she was going to ask why I had a males scent in me.

"Savy?" She kept sniffing me. "Why the hell do you have a males scent on you." She finished, looking in to my eyes and I heard Sarah gasped.

"I'll tell you later, please." I wailed pleadingly and Isla's head nodded and said yes quietly.

Isla called Simon to tell him that we wanted to get to the hotel and he told us that George was coming to take us. After a while, we heard the limo's tires screeching through the floor of the road. The limo stopped in front of us and George got out, opening the door. I notice he had a sad and angry face, but said nothing. After we all were in the limo, he started driving, Isla and Sarah felt asleep instantly. I look to where he was sitting and saw his face softening.

"So... You are Alpha LaCroix daughter?" George asks, his eyes meeting mine. That question caught me off guard.

"Yes, how do you recognize me?" I sigh and kept looking at him. The reason I did not wanted anyone to know about that was because they will remember as 'The daughter that killed her father's mate', cruel right? I never meant for that to happen, at all.

"You know it wasn't your fault, it just what fate decided to do and that Daniel boy doesn't deserve you." He said softly.

"I know"

"You know what, you just have to look deep inside of you and tell yourself that you are worth it, that you deserved everything that the others do and you are all the same. Your father must have not showed you that, but everybody else can, like those two that are beside you. I have heard them say that you three are all the family they need and that's true, you know." He said smiling and I smiled back at him.

"Thanks a lot George, you've had shown me what I had to value in life, so thanks." I wailed. I know I must look so weak, but it means a lot to me that someone made me realize things about me that I thought I didn't deserved.

"Is okay hon. I just wanted you to know that you can be independent and that you are worthy and we are here, so wake those two and got to bed." He said smiling.

I smile at him and woke the girls up, said by to George and we all went to our bedrooms. When I entered my bedroom, I felt the exhaustion in my body being more prominent than before, so I just took a bath and got ready for bed.

That night I really couldn't sleep, not even a little. So in the morning I felt like a zombie, literally. When the girls entered my bedroom, they saw my face and drag me to the shower. They said that I need it to look pretty for today because we were going to start training the pups at the Alpha's mansion.

Oh great...

This was really great, I mean I have to see that good for nothing all day and his bitchy girlfriend too. Oh and you want to know what made even more great, we were going to stay there until we finish our job and that was for five months,

My life is just fabulous, in a hell kind of way.

Vote, Comment, Fan!!! :)

LDP