One.

Cameron's POV

I knelt by her side and held her wound.

"Bridgette stay with me, please." She opened her eyes and looked up at me. A tear of mine fell onto her cheek and was soon met by one of her own. Together they trickled down her jawline and landed on the cold ground.

"I love you Cameron." She smiled and then closed her eyes.

No. I can't let this happen to her. I take my shirt off and rip it down the front. I wrap it around her waist where the wound was and carefully took her in my arms.

"Cameron everyone's dead but Vinnie managed to escape." Taylor said not realising Bee was in my arms.

"I don't care about that! Just go back to the house!" I pick up my pace and eventually make it to the car I brought here. There was no time to put her in the backseat so I placed her carefully in my lap and sped off. Far away from the warehouse.

I ran through many red lights and almost had multiple car accidents but I was determined to get to the hospital. I needed to save her.

"EXCUSE ME! MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN STABBED AND I NEED HER ALIVE!" I shout at the receptionist. She immediately rushed to the phone and calls someone. A few moments later a few paramedics rush over to me and take her from me. I try to go with them but they wouldn't let me pass the doors.

"Sir you need to stay calm okay, wait in the waiting room and we will come and tell you if she's okay." The girl says in a soothing voice, but it wasn't working for me.

"No you don't understand alright. She's important to me and if she doesn't make it then I have to be there when the time comes. I can't be in the waiting area so just let me through." She smiles at me sympathetically.

"Sir please. I promise you, if she's near her time I will come and get you. Please just wait here." She nods at the seats. As I calm myself, she rushes off to tend to Bridgette. I take a seat on the ground leaning against the wall. My head in my hands.

"Cameron." I hear faintly. I look up and see all the boys walking toward me. Hayes was being wheeled into a separate room, Nash going with him.

"What are you guys doing here? I told you to go back to the house."

"Hayes needed to go to the Hospital and obviously we saw Bee with blood pouring out her side. Why would we go anywhere else besides here? You need to be comforted." Matt explains. I smile through my tears.

"I could've protected her but I didn't."

"Cameron just stay calm alright. She will make it. She's a strong girl, she fights through anything. She will literally kick deaths ass." Taylor says laughing at his little joke.

"All we can do is pray." Matt says taking a seat next to me. The boys follow and manage to sit in a circle.

-

We've been sitting in this circle for four hours. The nurse who told me to stay calm hasn't come to me yet.

I've mainly been staring at my hands thinking about all the possibilities toward Bee. I look up and notice that most of the boys had red eyes. Probably from crying. Either that or they're exhausted and tired.

As I glance around the circle even more, the doors next to us fly open and reveals the nurse from before.

"How is she?" I say standing up.

"You can see her now sir. Go straight down the hall and it's the last door on your left." I smile and run down the hallway. I could hear the heavy footsteps of the boys following behind me.

I grab the handle to the door and burst in the room. As I enter the room, the pulsing of the heart monitor interrupted my thoughts. It was slow. Very slow. A doctor was standing next to it writing something down.

"How much blood did she lose?" I ask.

"Let's just say if she lost a cup full more, she wouldn't have made it." He pats my shoulder and leaves the room.

My focus now is on Bridgette. I sit in the chair next to her and take her hand in mine. She looks so peaceful; like she was ready to go. Her skin was so pale, cold to the touch. Her chest barely moved up an down, it scared me even more. How she was now shocked me. How could it have ended like that? It should've been me getting shot, not her.

"She looks dead." Carter says. I glare at him and Taylor slaps him.

"She's not dead. Can I just have some alone time with her please?" I demand. They nod and leave me with Bee. I look down at her again.

I take in her features. Her hair was duller, not as shiny as it always is. Her cheeks were stained with small blood splatters as well as tears. It caused me pain to see her like this.

"Bridgette, I really don't know if you can hear me right now but I hope you can. You mean so much to me. You're important to me. You're the first girl to show me a better side to love. I didn't even understand what love was until I met you. Well I didn't really meet you. I'm sorry for being a terrible person when I first saw you. I'm so sorry. I wish that this could've ended in a better way. It should be me lying in this hospital bed right now, not you. I don't understand why you got the bullet." The heart monitor interrupted me. This time, her heartbeat was going faster. Little by little the motion on the screen got bigger. "Bee I love you so much. I would never trade you for anyone, you mean too much to me and take up a big part in my life. I don't think you know how much you mean to me. I wish you were awake so you could hear me right now but I also wish you didn't. You would probably think I'm a sook. I just truly love you Bee. Please stay for me. I love you." I lean down and kiss her lips, hoping that they would magically gain colour. But, when I pulled back, they were the same pale pink colour.

I sigh and walk out of the room.