[16] 아파요

Weekend
The last few days at school has been the same. No sign of Jimin, still getting mean comments behind my back, the group has been trying to get answers out of me.

Last night, I was thinking, what if Jimin got kidnapped by aliens? I should probably check on him, right? And that's exactly what I'm going to do today.

"Hello, sir." I smiled brightly.
"Hi, miss. What can I do for you?"
"You see..my brother Jimin has been inside his apartment for quite a while now. I was wondering if you would be able to let me check on him." I said innocently.
"I'm sorry miss, but I can't do that."
"Aww...His friends and I even brought all that food for him. You know? There are almost 20 bags of spoiled food outside his apartment. Aish, I feel bad for the caretaker here..." I pouted.
"20?!" the offices practically jumped out of his seat. I nodded.
"What if he ends up starving to death? Omma would be so sad... He's my one and only brother too...please ahjussi?" I did a little bit of aegyo. "It wouldn't be great for the building to know someone had starved in here just because of someone...."

Bingo.
As the elevator door opened, the guard had wide eyes.
"Omo, all this food! Wasted! This brother of yours..."
"I'm sorry~" I said.

He unlocked the door and I thanked him as he walked back into the elevator. I first took all the bags of food inside, as well as the sticky notes.
Somehow, I just know he's inside here.

I threw all the food that was spoiled and put the ones that were still okay into the fridge.
"You better thank me later for all of this..." I muttered.
I opened the fridge and smelled something..funky.
"Oh my Lord. ALL THIS FOOD IS SPOILED! YOU BRAT!" I sighed before throwing the food out and looked into the freezer. Okay. I've got a few things to work with here...now let's see if he has any ramen in his cupboards. Oh, let's also make a warm drink..coffee? Nah. Let's make some honey tea. Some spicy kimchi ramen with warm honey tea.

But before that, let's clean up the house. I washed the dishes, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and organized the leaving room. After I finished making the food, I walked to the only door that was closed.

"Jiminnie, Chimchim, shorty, pabo, let's eat~" I said as I entered his room.
It was completely dark. My eyes had to readjust before moving forward any further. The first thing I saw were random things all over the floor. Papers, clothes, tissues, pillows, books. Then I saw him. Just him.

He was lying tummy down on his bed, covered by a blanket. I put the tray of food down on the bedside table and leaned over him. "Jimin.." I ruffled his hair. I touched his forehead and it was BURNING! Holy crap!
"Jimin! You have a really bad fever!" I tried shaking him till his eyes opened.
"Mm.."
I quickly took the cup of warm honey tea and put it in front of his face. "Drink." I said. I took his hands and placed it around the cup. He drowsily drank it down. While he was drinking it, I took a closer look at him. His eyes were blood-shot and puffy. Cheeks were red and warm from the fever. Hair was just chaos. And his lips...they were all chapped. Poor boy...

"Wait here, let me go get a cold towel."
I returned with a cold wet towel in hand, folded to lay on his forehead. "Lay down, I'll get you some medicine."
I ran to the kitchen and looked through the the cupboards in hope of finding some medicine box of some kind. Finally. Let's see...Allergies, nope. Stomachache, nope. Fever and cold, yup. I took the box with a cup of warm water and returned to Jimin's room.

"Jimin, medicine." I helped him up and gave him the medicine.
After he took his medicine, he fell back to sleep. I found Chapstick in my bag and decided to put some on him. He looked so dead. After this, I went into the bathroom, got some towels and a bucket of water. I also tried to find a pair of clothes that are probably clean and helped wipe his body. I giggled. I looked at his body. Those..abs.. Now we're even. Haha.

After cleaning him up and putting the things back in the bathroom, I ate the bowl of ramen and fell asleep by his bed. Please get better.

End of chapter