Better

Never Look Back (Chapter 32)

CAMILA

Waking up to Ava and Lauren cuddled to each other will be something I'll make sure I keep in my mind. I just so happy they're in good terms now, and we could go back to being a family.

I walked to the bathroom, grabbing the basket of dirty clothes in Lauren's room. I grabbed Ava's basket from her room as I made my way to the washer to start doing laundry. While waiting for the laundry to finish, I made my way to the kitchen to get things ready for breakfast. I know they both wanted pancakes, so I made a stack for them both. I wanted something light, so I guess I'll go for cereals.

As I placed the utensils on the island, as well as all the food I prepared for my girl, I heard the washer's timer. I really should get those clothes in the dryer.

This was my routine. Doing laundry Saturdays, cleaning the house and stuff. I mean I didn't imagine my life being this domesticated, but I love my girls, and I love being like this.

"Hey Mama!" I saw Ava and Lauren in the Laundry room, putting the clothes in the dryer.
"Guys please don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack." I said clutching on my chest as I breathed in and out. They scared the crap out of.

"Sorry babe. We just wanted to help with the chores." Lauren smiled sheepishly as I smiled at them.

"Don't I get a morning kiss?" I asked as Ava came flying to my arms.

"Good morning Mama. How was your sleep?" She asked me kissing my cheek as she put her head on the crook of my neck.

"Cold. I woke up not cuddled with you both. Do you know how that feels?" I scoffed playfully as the little one giggled. Lauren walked up to us and wrapping her arms around me and Ava, hugging us tight.

"There you go, Mama. All better?" Lauren asked as I shook my head.

"Maybe a kiss would make everything better?" I said as Ava giggled.

"Kiss Mama!" Ava pulled Lauren's face to mine as she aimed for my head. "Not there, silly." Ava laughed as Lauren kissed my nose.

"That would be good for now." I said as Ava jumped off my arms and ran to the kitchen. "For now." I winked at Lauren. Ofcourse, she didn't let me go and pinned my body to the washer. "Breakfast is ready babe, come on." I laughed as she ran her hands on my sides. And as always, she gives off this feeling in my stomach, like I'm flying.

"Well, that's not the breakfast I wanted." She whispered huskily to my ears. Damn that just made my knees weak. Before I had the chance to kiss her lips, she was out of my sight.

"Lauren!" I groaned, walking to the kitchen frustrated.

Fucking tease.

---

Lauren made sure she's got all the teasing in today. All the gropes, and the suggestive smirks had me feeling on the edge the whole day. She's relentless, and to say I'm not liking it is an understatement.

When we were in the supermarket, the shoe store, the toy store, she couldn't keep her hands to herself.

"Lauren. Just please stop it?" I sighed as she smirked at me. It was getting annoying, and I was making us dinner. Chicken, Lasagna and some salad. "Can you just leave me in peace just for a couple of minutes?" I said, annoyed. She was actually getting into my nerves.

"I'm just playing babe." She said as she put her arms around my stomach, putting her head on my nape. "I'm sorry." She whispered, kissing on the spot I love the most.

"Lauren. I'm cooking." I whined, trying to push her away, but she's stronger than me.

"Okay okay." She said releasing my body. "But tonight you're mine, Karla." She whispered huskily to my ear, and walking off the kitchen in peace.

Fuck this woman.

--

"Come on Avalyn. Time for your bath." I said as I scooped the 7 year old off the chair.

"But Mama. Can we watch a movie after?" She asked me with the puppy dog eyes she always does to get the things she wanted. She's spoiled that way, but I try my best to stand my ground.
"Ava, it's already late." Lauren said as the little one huffed.

"Aren't you tired yet?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Okay. Bath time first, then you're coming back for another movie." I bargained as she nodded her head.

"Come on, I'll give you a bath, nugget." Lauren offered, following Ava to the bathroom. I on the other hand fixed the couch, and put all the cups and bowl to the kitchen. Ava would be too sleepy to come back downstairs, so it would also mean bedtime for Lauren and I.

I grabbed my phone and placed it on the dock beside the toaster. Some Destiny's Child song played, and I'm in for a dancing party while I clean up our mess in the kitchen.

"Baby." Someone whispered behind me as I jumped in horror.

"Oh my god Lauren don't do that!" I screamed at her slapping her arm hard.

"Be quiet Ava's already sleeping!" She whispered yell at me as she rubbed her arm.

"That's the second time you scared me to death, Lauren!" I whispered at her as she just giggled and pushed me to the counter.

"I'm sorry baby." She leaned in, attaching her lips to my neck. She knows my weak spot, and focuses on that, to the point that my eyes would roll out its sockets.

"W-we should g-go up." I moaned, trying to push her off of me.

"I'll lock the do--"

"Already did babe. Let's finish this upstairs." I whispered to her ear as she smirked at me pulling me to the stairs.

---

After reaching so many high's tonight, Lauren and I were so tired, we don't even move a muscle.

"Give me a couple more minutes. I'll cuddle with you." Lauren said behind me, still catching her breath.

I just nodded my head, catching my own breath and trying to stop my after orgasm shaking body. This night would probably the best we've spent.

"Babe?" Lauren was calling me as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hmmm?" I answered as she put her arms around me and flipping me over so we were looking at each other. Her cheeks were flushed, a thin layer of sweat covering both of our bodies. Her eyes were in deep shade of emerald, staring at me.

"Let's have a baby." She whispered, putting her hand on my cheek.

"A baby?" I asked surprised as she just nodded her head.

"A child. You know. The one that sleeps and poops alot." She joked as I shook my head giggling. She wants to have a kid, with me? I mean Ava's practically our own daughter, but a baby together?

"Aren't we supposed to get married first before having a child? We have Ava, babe." I said as she looks at me.

"Don't you want to have a baby with me Camz?" She asked, looking hurt. I sighed, pulling her face closer to mine.

"Lauren, I would love to have a million babies with you." She smiled widely as I continued what I was saying. "I'd love for Ava to have a sister or brother soon. But we have to talk about this more. Who's going to carry the chil--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as Lauren engulfed me in the tightest hug she's ever given me.

"Thank you, baby." She murmured on my neck as sI kissed the side of her head.

We're starting a family.

--

AN :

7/27 IS THE SHIT.

HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

<3 sarah