Friends: #4

So, Narrator~Sama... Are you ready to finally continue?

Yep. Also, this is the last one.

Garmau better happen.

Right... Sure. First off, Author~Chan would like to point out that she is now writing her Oneshots on a more daily basis. No more once a week.

Yay!

Second off, she wants to let you all know how much you love her. And that she is feeling happy because she just had a chocolate Kiss,

That's kinda dangerous for her... Anyways, please do continue.

Ok. Aphmau made her way down Main Street and walked towards her house alone. The night sky was now out, and Aphmau felt lonely. She finally reached her street and went down. It was ominously dark, but Aphmau ignored it. Suddenly, a sound was heard behin her.

"Why hello potatoe."

She widened her eyes and turned around, the familiar pink haired girl standing there.

"Oh. Hi Ivy." Aphmau said.

"I thought I told you to not only stay away from those boys... But not to walk alone anymore."

"I'm not afraid of you." Aphmau scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Ivy walked up to her and raised her hand, slapping her across the cheek. Aphmau gasped, touching her red cheek. It stung, making her eyes watery.

"Look. The date was with Aaron. Not one of those guys." Said Aphmau.

"I know he loves you." Ivy spat. "He wouldn't go out with me because of it."

"Aaron?"

"Garroth!" Ivy yelled, clenching her hands to fists. "You ignored my demands!"

Then she smiled evilly. "And now... You'll pay." Ivy said, raising her fist.

Aphmau squeezed her eyes shut, preparing for the worst.

AH NO! APHMAU PROTECT YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

That's not how it works, Fangirl~Senpai.

BUT NARRATOR~SAMA—!

HUSH. Let me finish.

The sound of skin hitting skin was heard, but Aphmau felt nothing. She opened her eyes and saw Garroth holding Ivy's fist, standing in front of Aphmau. He held her fist tightly, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't appreciate you hurting my friend Ivy." He snapped, pushing her backwards as he let go of her fist. Ivy stood dumbfounded as Garroth kept frowning.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, we are going to go home. And you are never gonna touch a hair on her head as long as I live." Said Garroth.

Then Garroth grabbed Aphmau's hand, and pulled her away from them.

"Th-Thanks Garroth—!"

"We're they the ones who did that to you last week?" Asked Garroth, frowning.

Aphmau didn't answer, causing Garroth to sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry if I messed up your date with Aaron. I'll be honest, I just... Got jealous." He said.

Aphmau smiled a bit. "You did?"

"Yeah. I really like you. A lot." Garroth said, rubbing the back of his neck.