Demons & Angels: 9

A/N Hey guys! I've decided to add the songs here at the top, so you don't have to look it up on your own! Don't be lazy and click play.

Also, the lyrics are different along with the people singing because I need to change it so it goes along with the storyline of Minecraft Diaries.

So here it is! The song Make a Move!

Aphmau and Garroth had been bonding together in many ways. They had more things in common then they originally thought.

As they continued walking and communicating, Laurence interrupted their conversation and pointed afar.

"Look! It's O'Khasis." Laurence said.

Aphmau and Garroth stopped talking, and looked at the huge castle. It was closer then they thought.

"Oh... That's O'Khasis?" Aphmau asked, biting her lip and looking at Garroth.

"Congrats angel! You're future awaits." Laurence said.

"Yeah I guess it is... It's closer then I thought." Garroth responded, ignoring Laurence.

They all went into a silent moment for about a few seconds.

".... Well, so much for that soul I was going to catch us." Garroth sighed.

"Soul?" Asked Aphmau.

"Yeah. Not a human soul, but the soul of a deer. They're equally as delicious." Garroth explained. Laurence felt his stomach start to turn on him, but Aphmau's mouth drooled. Even though she was only a demon at night, she had never tried a soul, and had always wanted to. It was part of her demon nature to eat at least one a month, but she since she had never had one, her body wasn't working as properly as a normal demon's.

She also wanted to spend more time with Garroth.

"Oh well. Let's hurry and we might make it before—" Garroth started to say, walking towards the castle.

"No wait!" Aphmau cried, grabbing Garroth's arm. He looked at her with a confused face.

".... Garroth, I might not get another chance to have a soul." She explained.

"Try one, and you might not get a chance to eat anything ever again." Laurence tried to convince her.

"Shut up!" Garroth muttered, snacking his shoulder.

"I was thinking maybe O'Khasis could wait until tomorrow?" Aphmau offered.

".... Ok! If you really want to. I'll go get the soul." Garroth decided.

"And I'll go get the firewood." Aphmau decided. They began to walk, but instead walked into each other.

"Oh I'm so sorry—How about I go—?" Their cheeks brightened with red as they tried to walk to the other side of each other.

"Ok..." Garroth said awkwardly, stepping aside and allowing Aphmau to walk along.

As the two left, Laurence stood there, staring after each of them. His orange ears twitched in confusion.

What was that?

^-^{A Bit Later}^-^

Aphmau and Garroth sat on a tree log, a small campfire lit up in front of them. Garroth had just let Aphmau try her first soul, and she loved it. Laurence stuck to his sweets.

".... Did you enjoy the soul?" Asked Garroth. Aphmau grinned.

"Yeah! It was delicious!" She cried, nodding.

The two shared a look.

"So, you excited for O'Khasis?" Asked Garroth. "I mean, you are getting married to Lord Zane."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." Aphmau said disappointedly.

"You don't want to marry him?" Garroth asked confused. She shrugged.

"I guess. It's just... I'll never be able to see you again. He must not be very fond of demons, huh?"

"How about you come to my home sometimes? I'll catch whatever soul you'd like." He offered. Aphmau smiled.

"That'd be nice."

Meanwhile, Laurence was watching from afar, coming back from getting a drink of water when he saw them.

Laurence smirked mischievously.

"There's something going on around here." He said to himself. "I've been watching and the signals are clear. A nervous laugh when she brushes his skin. The sweaty palms, the big dopey grin."

Laurence ran behind a tree and began to watch Aphmau and Garroth talk. "Hmmmm. With a giggle and a flip of her hair, I smell the pheromones in the air. Making goo goo eyes over their food... They need my help here in setting the mood." Laurence declared to himself.

"You've got to turn up the heat, you've got to butter the pan, you've got to make a move and don't be afraid. Reach for her hand, maybe give her a kiss, she's waiting for a move to be made. You got to make a move!" He mumbled, willing Garroth.

Finally, he tried communicating to Garroth telepathically. Garroth, I know you can't hear me right now. But you have got to tell this girl what you're really feeling deep down! So just go on now.... Just open your heart and—

"Angel?" Garroth asked, looking up at Aphmau.

Oh, he's gonna do it!

"Yes Garroth?" Aphmau asked.

He's gonna tell her!

"I uh..."

I can't take this!

"Well I was wondering..."

Uh huh!?

"I was wondering if..."

Ok!?

"I was wondering if you..."

Spit it out!

".... Are you gonna eat that?" Garroth asked. Aphmau smiled, handing him her leftover soul.

"Man what is wrong with you?!" Laurence cried.

Garroth and Aphmau turned their heads towards Laurence, who widened his eyes.

"Uh.... Man, would you look at how beautiful the scenery looks! The nice fire, and the big beautiful sunset!" Laurence said, trying to distract them.

Aphmau gasped, looking at the sky. "S-Sunset—?! Oh no. I have to go... Rest!" She exclaimed.

"Wait a minute angel. I know what's going on. You're afraid of the dark!" Laurence exclaimed. Aphmau smiled with relief.

"Yes, that's it. I'm terrified." She explained.

"It's ok, angel. I was afraid of the dark too, until I—" Then Laurence gasped. "Uh, nope wait... I'm still afraid of the dark!" He cried, running away.

Aphmau looked at Garroth, biting her lip. "Goodnight, Garroth." She said, turning around and walking inside the abandoned windmill.

A/N The song was called Make a Move and it is the ultimate ship song. Seriously, listen to it. It's like the ultimate GET MY SHIP TO SAIL song.