Day 26: Getting Married

A/N Sorry I haven't posted, but like I said, I was at Young Americans. It's a workshop for people who like music, and there are young adults who teach you how to sing, dance, act, and by the end, you have to put on two shows.

So that's my normal January weekend. Also, I just came up with this idea, and I had to do it, even though it's not Disneyland related. 

Day 26: Getting Married

Aphmau ran through the forest, her purple knee length dress getting muddy and torn as the tree branches seemed to reach out and try to stop her from getting to O'Khasis.

But they couldn't hold her back. 

Nothing would hold Aphmau back from getting to that wedding.

"Come on, we're almost there!" Vlyad, her companion, cried to her. When she escaped the Nether, Vlyad was there to help her. He was also Garroth's youngest brother, and wanted to do whatever he could to get Aphmau to Garroth. 

They ran and ran, until they finally reached the familiar gates of the huge kingdom. Aphmau walked up to it, and noticed more guards were guarding the gates.

They must all be extra protection for the wedding...

Aphmau and Vlyad shared a look, and Vlyad pointed sideways and upwards towards a shaft. Aphmau noticed it and walked to it, quietly jumping on the wall. She began to climb it, and Vlyad followed.

They hoped they weren't too late.

^-^

Garroth sighed sadly as he stared into the mirror. His reflection stared back, his sandy blonde hair gently ruffled, and his ocean blue eyes darkened by his gloom. He wore a black suit, and a light blue tie. 

"You ready?" Garroth turned around to see his best man—Laurence—standing at the doorway. He sighed.

"She's really gone, huh...?" Asked Garroth. Laurence bit his lip, trying not to look Garroth in the eye.

"Yeah... I'm really sorry. You tried all you could..." Laurence tried to explain. Garroth looked at the floor.

"It's my fault. If I hadn't ignored Zane and just went with him, she wouldn't have... Have..." Garroth swallowed back tears, remembering the horrible day at the Nether. 

"No. Don't say that. You don't have to do this, you know. There's more then one way." Laurence said, trying to comfort him. Garroth wiped his eyes. 

"It doesn't matter now. I've already accepted my fate." He said, walking past Laurence and out the door. "Are the rest of the villagers here?"

"No, I'm afraid." Laurence said, rubbing his neck as he followed Garroth through the castle. "Zane wouldn't let any non-royalty come." He sighed.

"Great. The people I consider my family aren't even allowed to come to my own wedding." Garroth said with sarcasm. "Fantastic."

"Well, think about it. Do you really want them to see you getting married to someone unhappily and out of your will?" Asked Laurence, placing his hand on Garroth's shoulder. 

".... I guess not. Come on, Laurence. The wedding will be starting soon." Garroth said, continuing his walk to the courtyard.

^-^

Garroth stood at the end of the aisle, checking his surroundings. Laurence stood to his right, and Zane stood behind him. The right side of the seats in the church were filled with Lord Garte, Lady Zelina, A/N I don't remember her name, but I think that's it. and O'Khasian royalty. On the left side, the seats were filled with Scaleswind royalty, along with the Lord of Scaleswind.