Friends: #3

Narrator~Sama, why did this person comment that someone shipped us?

B-Because they're crazy! You know how the readers are!

You're right... Anyways, please continue the story.

Alright. The following Tuesday, Mr. Phoenix had the meeting held at a secret place, so Aphmau wouldn't know where it was.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

You'll see. Anyways, Mr. Phoenix had already told Aphmau he was "ok" with her going out with Aaron. What she didn't know was that he had other plans...

"Listen up." Mr. Phoenix said in his loud clear voice. "Today's the day we plan out a strategy."

"Good." Sighed Dante. "O'Khasis Prep has already figured out the basketball team's old one—"

"Not for the team!" Hissed Mr. Phoenix. "For my daughter!" 

The boys all made sounds of realization. Garroth smirked, making Laurence look over at him confused. 

"Hey bro... You ok there? Normally you don't like it when Mr. Phoenix does this type of stuff..." Laurence said.

"Yeah, well this time it's for her own good." Said Garroth.

Laurence looked at his best friend, suddenly realizing why Garroth was so giddy. "You sneaky little—"

"Alright, so here's what we're gonna do." Said Mr. Phoenix.

While they planned that strategy out, Aphmau was busy wandering the field and looking for her friends.

"Garroth?" Aphmau called, looking around confused. "Laurence? Dante?" She groaned, frustrated. "Zane? Travis?"

"Anybody?!"

"Oh, we're here." 

Aphmau squeezed her eyes shut at the familiar voice. "Go away, Ivy. I didn't touch your boys."

"Well, according to Aaron you ran and played the crybaby." She said, smirking. "So, it's the same thing."

"Ivy, leave me alone!" Pleaded Aphmau. "I'm actually looking forward to this weekend, so please just go away!"

"Why would you be looking forward to the weekend, may I ask?"

"I'm going on a date!" Snapped Aphmau.

Ivy froze, her eyes boring into the back of Aphmau's head. "What did you say?!"

"I-I'm going on a date!" Aphmau said with more confidence. She opened her eyes. "And I don't need you to ruin it!"

As Ivy walked up to her, Aphmau began to shake. "You promised Aaron you wouldn't hurt me!"

Ivy smirked, placing a hand on her hip. "Right. At school. If I was you, I wouldn't leave campus or your house alone."

With that, Ivy laughed and turned around, walking away.

Aphmau let out a sigh of relief, all of a sudden wondering with a passion where on earth her father was. 

"Where are you guys?!"

"Aphmau?" 

She twirled around and smiled when she saw Garroth's familiar blue eyes. "There you are!" She cried, running up to him and giving him a big hug.

Garroth froze, not touching her as she pulled away. "Where have you been?" Asked Aphmau.

"Oh, uh... Coach wanted us to... Um... Change the meeting place for today since it looked like it was gonna rain." Said Garroth, smiling at his response.