Day 9: Hanging out with Friends

A/N Omigosh I'm kinda excited to write this chapter, because I studied the context of this challenge ALL DAY YESTERDAY!!!

Yes, I know that means I went to Disneyland all day yesterday instead of school... But that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I can give you all a good chapter... Right?

Right?

IMPORTANT PLOT STUFF!!!

I know I ship KAURENCE, but I'm this chapter, KAURENCE isn't a thing. Neither is Kante. You'll see why. 

Another thing, for this chapter, Aphmau and Garroth haven't confessed their feelings for each other yet. And Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan will not be in this chapter. Sorry.

Let us begin!

Everyone knows friends can be annoying. Best friends are worse.

They can be pushy, persistent, and ignorant to the word no.

Do you have a crush?

No.

OMIGOSH, YOU TOTALLY DO!!! TELL ME NOW!!!

No.

IS IT          ? YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON          ?!?!

No.

YOU DO!!! I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!!!

You know what I mean.

That's why I am here to tell the tale of Aphmau and Garroth, along with their best friends, Laurence, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Dante.

My name is Ales.

Yup. That's my name. Not a shortened version of my real name.

Hehe....

I'm 22, I'm a loner, and I'm a Disney fanatic.

I won a contest to hang out all day at Disneyland, and to go to a private party, too. I already had an annual pass, but I am not giving up a day at Disneyland. It's my favorite place on earth. So I decided to give the free pass to my best friend, Sam. A/N If you've been to my other profile, you know who these people are.

I walked through the park, laughing and hanging out with Sam. We were at the center of the park when it happened.

Someone tripped me, and I fell over on my face. The blood from my nose started to spill, amd I knew it would stain my white Minnie Mouse t-shirt. My Minnie Mouse ears fell off my head, and my knees were probably scratched and bloody, now. 

Wait... What will Sam do...?

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! Are you not looking where you're going? Or are you just blind?!" Sam... 

"Oh my-- IM SO SORRY!!!" A hand quickly grabbed mine and pulled me up to my feet. I looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes and wavy brown hair.

"It's ok." I said, wincing at the pain on my knees. Then, someone handed me a Kleenex.

"Laurence, now look what you've done! I'm sorry, he never knows where he's going, always tripping people." Said the person. I lifted the Kleenex to my nose, trying to stop the bleeding while Sam kept arguing with the guy who tripped me.

"It's fine, I do it all the time. I'm always running into people here. It makes situations awkward." I said, not even knowing who I was talking to.

"I'm Aphmau." I saw a pair of amber eyes connect with my brown ones. She shook me by the hand.

"This is Garroth, Dante... And you've already met Laurence." Aphmau groaned, embarrassed as she shook her head in shame.

"Oh, hi." I said, waving shyly.

"Again, I'm so sorry, I really need to look where I'm going--"

"And again, it's fine. I do the same thing, I swear." I responded, placing a hand on Laurence's shoulder.

"Ales, we don't even know these people, and you're forgiving them for tripping you?" Sam whispered into my ear.

"Sam, I'm fine, really. It was an accident. I already forgave them, you should too." I said. Sam sighed.

"Alright, alright... I'll forgive him for now..." Sam said. I smiled. I was one of the few people who could convince her to do something.

Except eat chocolate. She'll never do it.

"Apologies for my friend's mishaps. I'm Garroth." A man with blonde hair walked up to me and shook my hand. I smiled.

"I'm Ales. Don't mind me saying, but your English language is really advanced." I said.

"Garroth here is always using words like that. That's what makes him special." Aphmau interrupted, walking over and pinching Garroth's cheek. He blushed like mad.

Oh... I ship it.

"And I'm Dante." A mop of blue hair made its way over to me. I smiled, shaking his hand.

"Hello. Have you met Sam?" I asked the group. They shook their heads no, and I glanced at Sam, who was trying to make a break for it. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

"Dante, Aphmau, Garroth and Laurence, meet Sam." I said. Everyone waved and Dante flashed a smile in her way. 

"Hello." Sam said awkwardly.

We were really socially awkward... Don't judge us.

"So, where are you guys headed?" Asked Laurence. 

"Oh, we were going to Indiana Jones." Sam said.

"We were going there too! How about we go together?" Dante offered. Aphmau and Garroth nodded in agreement.

"Sure! If it's ok with Sam here." I said, looking at Sam. She shrugged.

"Yeah!" Sam decided. We walked to Indiana Jones Adventure.

On the way, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from a conversation with Sam and Dante, who didn't even notice I had left.

"Hey... Ales? Again, I'm sorry I tripped you, I wasn't looking where I was going, like Sam said." It was Laurence. I smiled, patting his arm.

"Laurence, it's fine. I do it all the time. I come here often, and I'm always either running into someone, shoving a child, or I'm falling over my own two feet." I assured him. He smiled.

"Thanks." 

A pair of laughter interrupted us. We looked up and saw Aphmau and Garroth talking and laughing over who-knows-what. Laurence smirked.

"Garroth better man up and tell Aph, or I'm gonna do it for him." Laurence said.

"I KNEW it! He likes her!" I whisper/yelled. Laurence chuckled.

"It's too obvious not to know." Laurence sighed. Then, and idea popped into my head.

"How about we get them together? You and me?" I asked. Laurence smirked.

"What about Dante and Sam?" He asked, looking at the pair. They were off in their own world.

"They don't care about this ship as much as we will." I said, remembering Sam only cared about her one OTP.

"Alright then, it's settled. We'll get them together." Laurence nodded, smiling.

"You and me."

A/N Ok, so that wasn't really a GARMAU oneshot, it was more of an Ales x Laurence oneshot.

If any of you don't know who Ales is, it's basically me.

Sam is my BFF IRL, and she's just the best.

This will not be the last of this, don't worry. I will continue it once the OTP challenge is over, I promise.

Bye! Love you all!