Day 21: Cooking

A/N Ok this will be horrible, but WHO CARES?!?!

Aphmau and Garroth walked through Paradise Pier in California Adventureland. Aphmau looked around, and smiled when she saw a familiar restaurant.

"Garroth, can we eat here please?" Aphmau asked. Garroth looked up and saw Ariel's Grotto.

"Sure why not?" Garroth shrugged. Aphmau cheered, smiling.

"Yes!" Aphmau said, pulling Garroth into the restaurant.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"Oh finally! You two are here!" Someone said as Aphmau and Garroth entered the building.

"Uh, what do you mean?" Asked Aphmau. The two were pulled into the kitchen, and handed aprons.

"You two are the substitutes for our top chefs, correct?" Asked the woman.

"WHAT?! NO--!!"

"Yes, yes, you are very excited to work for us we know, just get going on your job." Said the woman, leaving.

"Man this has happened to us twice already!" Garroth groaned.

"I need two clam chowders, three angel pastas, and a side of fries." Said a waiter walking into the kitchen and putting orders onto the rack.

"Wait, we're not--" The two were unable to finish talking before the waiter walked out.

"Ugh, what do we do?" Asked Garroth. He turned and saw Aphmau pulling her hair into a bun.

"Cook." She said simply, pulling out angel spaghetti boxes and placing them down. "Now get me a pot of boiling water, some salt, pepper and oil, and all the vegetables you can find." Aphmau ordered.

"Uh... Ok?" Garroth asked, looking for all the stuff. He settled it down next to Aphmau, who was busily sharpening a knife.

"Alright Garrith, tomatoe." Aphmau said, holding out her hand. Garroth, nervous of what his girlfriend would do with the knife, handed her the tomatoes. She chopped them up quickly.

"Carrots." Aphmau said. Again, Garroth handed her the carrots and she chopped them up quickly.

The two managed to place the orders down for the waiter, who came back with more orders.

"We need three creame brûlées, two mini chocolate cakes, and a vanilla ice cream!" Yelled the waiter.

Aphmau and Garroth shared a look before continuing their work.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"That took forever." Aphmau groaned. The restaurant was closed for a bit, and the two had finished the lunch hour.

"Can we go tell the managers that we aren't the cooks?" Asked Garroth, wiping sweat off his forehead. Aphmau smiled.

"What? You didn't have fun cooking with me?" Asked Aphmau. Garroth blushed.

"N-No, I had fun c-cooking with you! I-I just don't think I c-can go th-through much m-more of cooking f-for random s-strangers." Garroth stuttered. Aphmau laughed, grabbing a bag of flour.

"I thought you'd have fun doing anything as long as it's with me." Aphmau said, flicking some flour at Garroth. He frowned, taking some flour and flicking it at Aphmau. She gasped, smiling.

"Oh, when we leave, I'm going to get you!" Aphmau said.

"Speaking of which, can we leave now?" Asked Garroth.

"Yeah, let's go." Aphmau agreed. They walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh, I have good news for you two! You world so quick and well today, we are hiring you permanently!" Said the woman who shoved them into the kitchen in the first place.

"We have to tell you... We're not the substitute chefs." Aphmau said. The woman gasped.

"Yet you two still managed to stay the entire lunch hour, and maintain good status?! I applaud you! You are given fastpasses for the rest of your stay!" The lady said, grabbing something from her drawer.

"Are you serious!?" Asked Aphmau. The lady nodded.

"Yes, I'm being completely honest! Here you go." She said, handing them each red wristbands. The pair thanked her and walked out of the restaurant.

A/N It kinda sucked, but I don't care. I LOVED IT AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

Also, I have a new story! It's a rage book, an About Myself book, and an MD theory book all in one. Please go read it!