Candy

A/N So it was requested that a reader was in a oneshot, and since I was running out of ideas, I said,

"Alright!"

So here we are! With Sweetcandylove111's OC, CANDY!

This is the story of three best friends.

One was afraid of his feelings.

One was naive about everything.

And the last one was aware of both these things.

Of course, if that last one was aware of both those things, what would she do?

Why, get her ship to sail of course.

The first friend was Garroth.

The second friend was Aphmau.

And the third friend was Candy.

Candy knew of Garroth's feelings towards Aphmau. And, she knew Aphmau had absolutely no clue. So, she was going to help him and her, as it was her ship. Her OTP. 

And to a girl, her OTP might as well be her newborn child because she cares about it so much.

One day, a faithful poster had been hung up in Phoenix Drop High School's locker. 

And it read,

     "Come and join us at this year's Winter Ball. Friday at 8:00." Candy read aloud. Garroth was standing behind her, also examining the poster. Aphmau was looking somewhere else.

     "Hmm... So that's what that's all about." Aphmau said, tapping Garroth and Candy's shoulders. They turned and saw Travis holding a sign that read Winter Ball with Me? Lucinda stood in front of him, her eyebrow raised.

     "Will you go to Winter Ball with me?" Asked Travis, shaking nervously. Lucinda smiled.

     "Yeah sure!" She said. Travis grinned, giving her a hug.

Candy narrowed her eyes, turning her view at Garroth and Aphmau. She smiled misheviously.

Oh yes. It will sail. If he doesn't do it, or she doesn't take a hint, I'm gonna—

     "Candy? You ok?" Candy snapped out of her daze, frantically turning her head towards the voice. She faced Garroth, who had a raised eyebrow. Candy relaxed, and nodded.

     "Yep. I'm feeling juuuussst fine." She said. Garroth narrowed his eyes.

You better not—

Oh, if you don't, I will.

    "Guys! The bell rang, we're gonna be late!" Aphmau shrieked. Garroth and Candy widened their eyes, running with Aphmau to their next class.

^-^(AT LUNCH)^-^

Aphmau sat next to Garroth, talking about the dance and how she had seen another proposal.

     "It was pretty adorable..." Aphmau admitted, blushing at the thought of getting asked. Garroth, on the other hand, was nervous that Aphmau would reject his proposal after school.

     "Y-Yeah, they are. Has anyone asked you yet?" He asked. Aphmau smiled.

     "Oh no. I'm not a very important love interest here, if you know what I mean." She explained.