You'll Be In My Heart

A/N This is one, if not the best Disney Love Songs out there. It's from Tarzan, and I was feeling a bit down yesterday so I watched it and BAM! Oneshot idea. What I like about this song is that it can be sung by a sibling, or a parent, or even a friend. It's not just true love, it's family and friend love as well.

But not in this situation, because this is a oneshot book! Dedicated to JadynKrouseBooks because... YOULL FIND OUT WHY LATER!

Aphmau ran into her house, slamming the door shut and locking it. Her parents were out, again, and she couldn't mind less. Anyways, they were also to blame for the tears streaming down Aphmau's face.

Come stop your crying

It will be alright

She fell onto the sofa, grabbing the nearest pillow and sobbing into it. Aphmau had been made a fool in front of the entire school. She thought graduation year would be her salvation, but instead it was her downfall.

Just take my hand

Hold it tight

A knock on the door was heard, but Aphmau ignored it. Whoever it was, they didn't care about her.

I will protect you

From all around you

Then, the door swung open, and she looked up. It was her best, and only friend, Garroth.

"... You ok?" He asked.

I will be here

Don't you cry

Aphmau simply shook her head no. Garroth smiled, putting away the keys he found under the carpet and closing the door behind him. He walked to her, sitting next to her and pulling her closer to him.

For one so small,

You seem so strong

"Those jerks don't know you like I do. Don't listen to them, cause what do they know?" Garroth asked. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping her warm and comfortable.

My arms will hold you,

Keep you safe and warm

"But Garroth, it's the whole school. Laurence made me think he loved me, and I fell for it." Aphmau sighed.

"Aph, you're my best friend. Isn't that all that matters? They aren't the people we care about, so why care what they think?" Garroth asked.

This bond between us

Can't be broken

Aphmau shuddered in sadness, and Garroth sighed, reaching his hands up to her face and wiping her tears away.

"It's alright, Aphmau. I'm here. Remember, just look over your shoulder."

I will be here

Don't you cry

At that moment, Garroth began to feel something for Aphmau. He didn't know what it was, and he didn't understand it, but he knew it was special.

'Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes, you'll be in my heart

From this day on

Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say