Day 7: Cosplay

A/N OH MY GOSH LOOK HOW FAR WEVE COME!!!!

It's Chapter 13 And Day 7!

And you guys are really going to like this chapter, because I'm going to like writing it!

Day 7: Cosplaying A/N Wow, when you read the chapter out loud, it sounds like a mandatory OTP schedule... OH WELL!

Aphmau let Kawaii~Chan finish straightening her hair for her costume. She already had her small, brown dress made of the perfect material for her costume.

"Done! Aphmau~Senpai looks very lovely in that costume!" Kawaii~Chan fawned. Katelyn walked over in her Jessie Toy Story costume, smiling.

"Wow, Aphmau! You look great!" Katelyn said. Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Oh please. You two made me dress up like this, and I don't know why. All I know is that the cut of this dress would make perverted boys freak. And may I say you and Laurence will look super cute as Woody and Jessie." Aphmau said, smiling.

Today was a day where everyone could come in costume as their favorite Disney character couples. It wasn't Valentines Day, but it was for fun. Aphmau didn't know what to dress up as, so Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan helped.

"Aphmau..." Katelyn started.

"No, Aphmau~Senpai is right, Katelyn~Chan! Kawaii~Chan is sure you and Laurence~Kun will look adorable together!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

"Yeah yeah, we get it already. Let's just meet up with the guys now, can we?" Asked Katelyn. The girls walked out of their hotel room and out to meet the boys.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Meanwhile, Garroth was pulling on his black leather boots, and was placing his blue hat on his head. He also had trouble with his costume, but Laurence and Dante helped him. Garroth just couldn't help but feel as if they were up to something, though.

"I look ridiculous." Muttered Garroth, looking at himself in the mirror.

"No, you look cool! It's even better that you look just like the guy." Said Dante, walking past him.

"Hardee har har. Come on, Eyeore, or we'll be late." Garroth said. Dante was in an Eyeore onside, and was partnering up with Kawaii~Chan, who would be in a Piglet onesie.

"Yeah, I agree. Knowing the girls, they're probably already waiting outside the park now." Laurence said, steadying out his cowboy hat.

The boys walked outside, and made their way to Disneyland's entrance.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"DANTE~KUN! Dante~Kun looks super Kawaii!" Kawaii-Chan cheered once she saw Dante. She ran up to him and gave him a great big hug.

"Hey Laurence!" Katelyn said, pecking his lips as he locked arms with her.

"You look, 'Super Kawaii'." Laurence said, smirking. Katelyn blushed, wishing she had her long, silver hair to hide her redness.

All Aphmau and Garroth could do was stare at each other.

Aphmau was Pocahontas

Garroth was John Smith

Oh

"A-Aphmau, you look g-g-great!" Garroth said, blushing at the cut of the dress on Aphmau.

"S-So do you!" Aphmau said, smiling at Garroth's handsomeness.

Then, the two turned their attention towards their friends as realization passed through them.