Day 20: Dancing

Ales's POV

Laurence took my hand and led me out to the dance floor. The jester music was playing in honor of Disney's imaginary kingdoms. We saw Aphmau and Garroth dancing, along with Sam and Dante.

"Come on. Let's show them how it's done." Laurence said, placing his hand on my waist and taking my right hand in his left.

"Ah, so you know how to waltz, do you?" I asked. He smirked.

"I know a thing or two. You?" He asked.

"Thank the fifth grade for forcing me to partner up with someone and learn to waltz." I laughed.

We started dancing, waltzing throughout the dance floor. People were laughing and having a great time. I glanced at Aphmau and Garroth, who were very close to each other. I kicked Laurence, causing him to stop.

"Ow, wha-- oh." Laurence said, staring at Garroth and Aphmau. They leaned into each other, and it happened.

They kissed. Garmau happened. We cheered quietly to ourselves, and Laurence took me out to the back.

"We did it!" He said. We were able to cheer louder.

"Yeah, we made Garmau happen!" I cheered.

We shared a look.

"So, what now?" Asked Laurence. I smiled.

"Give me your phone." I ordered. He raised an eyebrow and handed it to me. I wrote my number inside it, and handed it back to him.

"Give me a call sometime, alright?" I asked. Laurence blushed, and I could see even thought it was dark.

"Come on, let's go have some fun." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him back to the party.

A/N Sorry that sucked... That is the last of me and Sam in the OTP Challenge. 

This chapter was pretty bad, I'm sorry...