Demons & Angels: 11

A/N Time for more!

Aphmau walked out of the windmill, stretching her arms. She looked at the sun, her smile faltering as she thought of the night before when Laurence found her secret.

"Good morning dawn, good morning day, good morning, mourning dove. I've had a long and sleepless night pondering true love." Aphmau mumbled.

"My fairytale I knew so well has somehow gone awry. Looks can be decieving but feelings cannot lie." Then she looked up at the sky and sighed.

"Do I love him? Last night I was uncertain, but this morning—!"

Garroth walked up the hill, coming into Aphmau's sight. She grinned when she saw him.

"Garroth! Thank goodness you're here. I need to tell you something—"

"You don't have to tell me anything. I heard enough last night." Garroth snapped.

Aphmau bit her lip, guessing that he knew about her demon form. "Y-You heard what I said?" She asked.

"Yes, including, 'Who could ever love such a dark and soulless creature.'." Garroth said.

Aphmau's heart broke when she heard him talk about her that way. She had used that description on herself, and he had agreed. "... I thought that wouldn't bother you." She assumed.

"Well.... It does!" Garroth said, disgusted with Aphmau.

A trumpet sounded behind them. "Oh, and since you insisted that we get there as soon as possible, I brought them to you instead." Garroth added.

Six horses marched up the hill to where Aphmau and Garroth were standing. Lord Zane climbed off his horse and walked up to Aphmau, a smile on his face.

"Princess Aphmau!" He cried, taking her hand and kissing it. She blushed furiously.

Laurence walked up the hill, looking around confused at the horses. "Woah. What did I miss—?" His words were interrupted by the sight of Zane holding Aphmau's hand, and Garroth glaring at the two. "G-GARROTH!" He yelled.

"Aphmau, I have waited tireously for your arrival. This demon here came and told me you preferred to be picked up yourself." Zane explained.

Garroth crossed his arms, still glaring. Aphmau looked up at Garroth, and frowned. "Yes. That is correct." She said.

"Now Aphmau, I ask of your hand in marriage. Will you accept?" Zane asked, getting on one knee.

Aphmau gulped, looking back at Garroth, who was no longer paying attention. She smiled, with a hint of anger in it. "Yes. I do."

"Amazing! Now, we must start to prepare the wedding for tomorrow—!"

"NO!" Aphmau yelled. Everyone looked at her confused.

"... Why wait? Let's get married today." Aphmau declared.

".... You're right! The sooner the better! Quick, we need to get the priest, and the food, and the decorations—So much to do!" Zane agreed.

"Before you go all lovey dovey on me, I want my land back!" Garroth reminded Zane.

"Yes yes, here's the deed to your land. Now go away!" Zane ordered. He pulled Aphmau on his horse along with him, and they rode off to O'Khasis.

Garroth shook his head, walking towards the forest. A confused Laurence walked behind him.

"Garroth, what was that?! You're letting her get away! Look, there's something you don't know about her, I talked to her last night and—"

"Oh, I know you talked to her last night! You two are such good friends, aren't you?" Garroth asked angrily, turning around to face Laurence. "So why don't you just follow her home?!" Garroth cried.

"But Garroth I wanna go home with you—"

"I told you already! I live alone! My land me! Nobody else, you understand?!" Garroth asked.

"B-B-But—I thought—"

"Yeah well, you thought wrong!" Garroth snapped.

Laurence tilted his head, his ears wilting.

Garroth frowned, turning around and looking back into the direction of his land. The Meifwas, Witches and Elves were gone now, so it would just be him all alone.

And when he got there, he wasn't going to take any chances.

"I'm gonna build me a wall. The perfect place to hide." Garroth declared. He turned around, and saw Laurence hadn't left yet. "See ya later pal! Bye bye."

"No one getting in." Then, he eyed Laurence. "So don't you even try. A ten foot wall..." Garroth said.

"Gonna build me a wall. I'm gonna disappear." Garroth decided. He saw Laurence was still confused and hurt. "What'sa pal? Am I not being clear? Can't you take a hint?! (A/N BEFORE ANY OF YOU START ANOTHER LONG TRAIL OF COMMENTS BASED ON THE TAKE A HINT SONG, I KNOW THE SONG, OK?! DONT WRITE IT AGAIN!) Am I getting through at all?!" Garroth asked Laurence. Laurence was still biting his lip in confusion. He groaned, pointing at another direction. "Just get out of here!" Garroth yelled. Laurence gulped, scrambling away.

Garroth sighed, walking out towards his land. "I was told the world would despise me. So I should've known... I should've guessed." Then, he looked back at where he came from. "I thought these two might be different. Well now I know they're just like all the rest!" Garroth said.

"I'm gonna be what they want. I'm gonna be what they say." Garroth looked up at the sky and began to shout. "Hey world, I'll do it your way!" He shouted. "You're looking for a monster, well it's your lucky day!" Garroth frowned, looking back down. "I'll be what you want..."

He rubbed his temples, hating himself. "What a fool, to think she might love me." He said to himself, thinking of Aphmau. "I opened my heart and let her walk through." Then he remembered her delighted face when Zane came. "She wanted Prince Charming. I wanted my home back. How lucky both our wishes came true!" Garroth told himself.

"I'm gonna build a wall. A perfect place to hide." He once again started at the sky. "Hey world, stay on your side!" Garroth yelled. "The best way to conquer they say is to divide." He said. "Gonna build a wall, gonna be what they say, gonna harden my heart." He said quietly, disappointed in himself. 

"Gonna build a wall."

A/N First off, SORRY GARMAU ISNT SAILING... YET.

So I had been working on a new book, which is why I didn't update yesterday! 

If you like Dan and Phil, stay. Otherwise, the next chapter will be updated tomorrow, bye!

Ok, if you ship Phan, stay. If not, NEXT CHAPTER COMES TOMORROW, GOODBYE!

Still here?

IM MAKING A PHAN ONESHOT BOOK! Should be out at about 8:00 PST, but other then that IM EXCITED!