Marine Biology (Laurence x Melanie)

A/N If you didn't know, I wrote two books called, An Adventure Worth Fighting for and The Wat of Magi. One is still going on and he other was completed. They are fan fictions about Minecraft Diaries with one special OC I wrote about.

Anyways, the OC, Melanie, was shipped with Laurence. The ship name was Laurnie, and there are even Laurnie fangirls. Right now, the ship isn't doing too good, so I decided to give all the Laurnie fangirls something to heal their hearts.

So, here it is! The Laurnie one shot!

3rd POV

Melanie tossed her dolphin, Lily, five pieces of squid for being a good girl and letting her examine her. Lily squeaked out a thank you as she finished up the snack, and she swam under the water. Melanie smiled as she shook her head, her blonde curly hair bouncing around as she did.

"Oh Lily. Always eating." She remarked, writing down Lily's stats on the clipboard.

"Well that's not always a bad thing... Lily could be an aspiring food critic." A familiar voice filled Melanie's ears. She smiled and turned to face her co-worker, Laurence. The wind that ran through his messy, uncombed brown hair made him seem more attractive then he already was. Melanie smiled.

"Yeah, and maybe I'll grow baby blue cat ears and a tail." Melanie joked along. Laurence chuckled, shaking his head.

"You never know, Melanie." He said. Melanie rolled her eyes and felt tempted to push Laurence into the dolphin pool.

Speaking of dolphins...

"Laurence, remember that after lunch we have to get in the water with Lily to test her swimming." Melanie said. Laurence sighed, nodding.

"Alrighty then. At lunch, I get to impress you with my breath holding skills." Laurence said, smirking. Melanie laughed, the temptation to shove Laurence in with Lily right now growing.

"Yeah right!" She said.

Lunch passed by, and Laurence was waiting for Melanie outside. He had his wetsuit on already, and he couldn't spot her.

The last thing he heard before falling straight into the water was a melodic giggling.

Laurence bopped his head out of the water, and faced a laughing Melanie. She too was in her wetsuit, but she lay on her back, gasping for breath as she continued to laugh. Laurence faked a pout.

"Melanie, why'd you push me in?" He asked. Melanie sat up, grinning as she slowed down her breathing.

"Why not?" She asked. Laurence swam towards her, smirking.

"Because now I get to do this!" He said, grabbing Melanie's arm and pulling her into the water with him. She let out a yelp as her body hit the water. Melanie floated to the top, frowning.

"Hey!" She yelled, splashing Laurence. He smiled.

"Oh, you wanna play that game do you?" He asked, splashing her in return.

The two had a full on splashing fight, Lily joining in as well. Then, Laurence grabbed Melanie by he waist and tickled her sides. She squealed and tried to squeak out of his grip.

No such luck.

"Ah, trying to escape are we?" Laurence whispered into her ear as he continued to make her laugh the wonderful laugh he enjoyed hearing.

"L-Let me go!" Melanie managed to gasp out. Laurence shook his head.

"Nope!" He said.

Then, he stopped. Melanie began to wonder why, but she noticed that she was inches away from Laurence, her blue eyes entrancing him.

"Laurence...?" She asked.

The two had the same thought in mind when they leaned into each other, closing the gap. Melanie's lips were delicate and soft, and Laurence held her in his arms. Melanie brought her hands around to his neck, kissing softly. The two pulled apart, smiling. Laurence let go of her, smirking.

"You impressed with my breath holding skills?"

"Oh yeah."

A/N THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER COUPLE THAT I WROTE, SO DONT JUDGE ME FOR FANGIRLING!!!