~Chapter 19~

reupload jeez;

--------

"I had a feeling that this belonged to you, Miss Evergreen.

*harsh screaming*

I whipped around. The whole of the MWPSB squad were at the other end of the bus. My Crime Coefficient was going out of control, and it wasn't that helping to have so many dominators in front of me. Ginoza, in his sarcastic prime, was leaning on a chair with the remains of my watch in his fingers. His face was as emotionless as a smooth, stone wall. He was looking at the watch as if it was the spawn of hell, which it probably was.

Cautiously I stepped forwards and plucked it out of his hands. Surprised Ginoza didn't try and stop me, I inspected the damage. It was a very durable watch, so it only had a few scratches, but was black as soot. 

"Thanks." I threw the statement out,  slightly scared of what was going to happen once I turned it on. 

Oh yeah, the MWPSB are watching me- so I can't turn it on.

I wiped some of the soot off and looked up at the group, who were mumbling a few things to themselves, and had stopped once I looked up.  

"Excuse me, I need to get back to the other psychologists. Thank you for your help." I smiled politely, stepping forwards to shimmy past them. 

"Since you're a witness, we need to interrogate you- right now." Another hand was placed on my shoulder as Kogami pushed me forcefully into a seat. The rest of the group were sat in the seats surrounding me. 

"R-r-right now?" I shuffled backwards. Oh please no, this is bad. If I get too stressed during this, my Crime Coefficient will crazy, and that means I'll go crazy. My Hue- I couldn't care less about that right now, thanks. But, it probably was still mystical magenta.

"Yes, right now." Ginoza replied, seemingly annoyed that I had questioned him.

"It'll be only a few questions, then you can go back to the other psychologists." Akane added.

"Okay..." I nodded. It would only be a few right?

~QUESTION TIME~

[MWSPB approaches. MWSPB sent out Ginoza!]

MWPSB: Go get 'em Ginoza!

[Ginoza has the ability intimidate- your attack is lowered!]

Ginoza: What were you doing on this bus?

a) ON MY WAY TO BEAT YOU GUYS UP!!!1!!!1!1!!1!!!!!1!
b) To save Kyle and Mels!
c) To see the Kyle and Melanie, the other psychologists, at the MWPSB.
d) *No response*

Zara: To see Kyle and Melanie, the other psychologists, at the MWPSB.

[Your straight up answer shocks Ginoza, -10 damage!]

[MWSPB sends out Kagari!]

MWPSB: Knock 'em dead Kagari!

Kagari: What happened once you got on the bus?

[Kagari flicks his dominator- your defense is lowered!]

a) The bus drove for about 10 minutes before a gun was clicked towards my head.
b) As soon as I got in, I was ambushed!
c) I... can't remember much, but I think it was after half an hour they... put a gun to my head...
d)*Stare at the iron window as if you were staring out of the window dramatically*

Zara: I... can't remember much, but I think it was after half an hour they... put a gun to my head...

[It's super effective! Kagari feels sympathy for you- -20 damage!]

[MWPSB sends out Akane!]

MWPSB: Go get 'em Akane!

Akane: After they put a gun to your head and shot afterwards, how did you survive the blast? Why did they pick you of all people?

a) I threw my shoe at it, and I don't know.
b) You're asking too many questions!
c) *stare into Akane's eyes*
d) They shot me afterwards, when I could dodge, and I suppose they were targeting me because I was on the bus to the MWPSB.

Zara: I threw my shoe at it, and I don't know.

[Your defensive answer creates suspicion- the weather changes to fog!]

[Akane dodged! It's not very effective... You took -10 damage recoil!]

Akane: The pirates claim you attacked them- what do you have to say about this?

[Akane paralyses you!]

Akane: Miss Evergreen?

[You recover!]

a) I didn't though?
b) It was an act of self defence, but I admit I did attack them.
c) Can you believe those guys? They're like, pirates you know.. seriously.
d) I panicked and attacked them.

Zara: It was an act of self defence, but I admit I did attack them.

[The fog confuses you and you answer like this instead: I didn't mean to...]

[MWPSB sends out Kagari!]

MWPSB: No mercy Kagari!

Kagari: Why do you have this watch?

[It's super effective! Your attack is lowered!]

a) Because I need to tell the time?? Duh??
b) Somebody gave it to me as a present.
c) I got it from the hospital to monitor my Crime Coefficient and Hue.
d) It's my cousins...

Zara: Somebody gave it to me as a present.

[Kagari doesn't seem to believe you and starts staring out of the window.]

[MWPSB sends out Masaoka!]

Masaoka: ...

Zara: ...

Masaoka: ...

Zara: ...?

Masaoka: ...

Zara: ???

[Masaoka offers you a cookie.]

a) Take it.
b) Don't take it.

[You take the cookie and sniff it, licking it.]

[The cookie is injected with Melanide, a high concentration of 30%.]

[Masaoka seems satisfied.]

[You become poisoned! -10 damage]

a)Put the cookie down.
b) Wipe your tongue on your coat.
c) Carry on eating- why not? YOLO!
d) Give them a questioning look and ask why they put Melanide in the cookie.

Zara: Is there Melanide in this? 

[MWSPB is shocked! MWPSB flees]

~QUESTION TIME ENDS~

"You already knew?" Masaoka scratched his head. I gave a curt nod. I turned back to the MWPSB, eyes full of determination. 

"Am I allowed to leave?" 

They all looked like they would claw me down if I stayed on the bus, so I was glad when Ginoza tutted and stepped aside. I awkwardly slithered past Masaoka and escaped the deafening silence. When off the bus, I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. My voice felt shaky and embarrassingly weak. That was too close. There's no way I could survive another interrogation like that- and they knew. 

~END~