"Brittany you got to talk to me, babe" she says and I sigh as she watches me. I stay laying down and look up at the ceiling.

"My dreams are of him raping me, he Clearly stated times on times how he would kill me if if told anyone. He told me how he would rape me everyday and there was nothing I could do about it" I say with watery eyes and I look to Santana.

"Santana I'm scared" I whisper and watch her turn into a complete stranger. I look into her eyes and the loving Santana is no more, all I see is auntie snixx. She leans down and kisses my forehead gently.

"He will get exactly what he deserves" she says and I move to cuddle into her. She holds me and I feel that much safer.

The next morning I wake up to the aound of quinn and santana arguing.

"Santana you need to come in" quinn growls and santana laughs.

"And leave brittany unattended, no way in hell" she says and I smile.

"You need to go into work and Brittany is safe here" I hear and frown.

"Bullshit, were all doctors not mob bosses" she says and I pretend to wake up.

"Figure it out" quinn says slamming the door. When i look up at Santana, she looks deadly. Her face immediately soften at seeing me and I smile as she smiles back. I somehow ended up in between her legs in the night I guess becuase now I look up with my head laying on her crotch.

"Goodmornif beautiful" she says as the sun shines in and this is all but a dream. I close my eyes and I open them and she's frowning while smiling in confusion and I try again and again.

"Britt, what are you doing" she says laughing and the words they just come out before I can stop them.

"I love you" I say and immediately fly towards her but I don't think I will ever forget her face expression. It was pure happiness like a kid in candyshop. I'm kissing her as she lays down and I crawl up her more so that way my legs are straddling her waist. I rock back and forth but not touching her completely. She holds me up as we fight for dominance and I feel her squeeze my ass wich makes me moan and she uses that time to enter her tongue. I try sitting all the way down but she refuses to let me and I frown. She flips us over and she just stares at me with a dorky smile.

"I love you brittany, your the one. You have always been the one" she says quietly. She grips on my neck while I have her waist and I rock her back and forth as she sucks and tongue fucks my neck.

"Santana don't suck too.....fuck" I say as she drags her hand up my shirt.

(Santana's Pov)

I hear what she says but I don't care, I want everyone to know she's mine. I kiss up and down her neck and suck hard over and over again. I would pick a certain spot and then suck harsh making brittany moan. I can feel her shaking violently everytime I suck and I know she's on edge.

"Santana if you don't stop I'm going to cream my pants" she says and I laugh.

"Britt only of you have a dick, you say that. You don't have a dick do you" I asks curious and she nods no so I say okay. I rip her t-shirt and get a death glare.

"I'll get you a new one" she says before taking off her bra.

"This escalated pretty quickly" she says and I stop forgetting she did just have a nightmare and me doing this to her is wrong. I look at her frowning at me and I climb off of her and stand at the door thinking of something to say.

"I need to go....." I say as I try to leave but Brittany runs and slams the door shut as I open it and I turn to see her watching me.

"Santana you aren't him" she says and I sigh.