Chapter 38 Mason (Part 2)

I want to thank you for 3K reads! It means a lot to me. And because of it, two chapters in the same day. 

YAY!

Shelby

"There you guys are!" Tim said. "Adam, Alesa and Mason are going to be here in 10 minutes! We need to hurry."

"Where do we put the cake?"

"On the big table over here." He pointed to a corner in the room.

Max still carrying me, walked over to the table.

I put the cake down, as Max did with me.

"What now?" I asked Tim.

"Max, get the paper plates, napkins, silverware, and cups."

Max nodded and ran to the kitchen.

"Ross." Tim turned to look at him.. "Go to the kitchen and grab the drinks form the fridge. There should be Mountain Dew, Coca~Cola and RedBull."

"John (Barney), grab the food from the cabinets in the kitchen."

"Cory, grab the decorations, they should be in my car. When your done, help John."

"Shelby, once Cory comes back with the decorations, decorate. Until then, help Max and I place the things down. He should be back now."

As he said it, Max came running down with the plates and napkins.

I took the things from his hands as he ran back to get the plastic silverware.

I set the plates on their own table when Cory came back with a box.

Michael (RedVactor) (but typing that is weird, so i think im gonna use the name red instead), came back with a ladder, along with the Addie, Liz, and Sasha.

"Addie, Sasha. I'll set up the ladder, you decorate using the streamers." Red turned to face me. "Shelby, Liz, decorate the tables."

Liz ran towards the tables, while I got some plastic tablecloths.

"Liz!" I threw one towards her. She caught is and set it down on the table. I threw another one at her as she ran to another table.

Ross came back with the drinks. "Where do I put them?"

"Hand them to me and help Liz set up the tables." Ross set the drinks on the table and ran to Liz.

I grabbed the drinks and tried to make them look in an order. I grabbed the cups from the other table and set them up next to the drinks.

Max ran back with the silverware. He set them down on the next table along with the plates and napkins.

John got back with all of the food. "Where do I put this?" (I can't do his accent sorry)

"Put it where Ross and Liz are. That's where the food will be."

John walked over to them.

Everything was set up. And might I add, it looked great.

We were 3 minutes late, but luckily, so were Adam and Alesa.

We were all done and were waiting for them.

Until, we heard the door open.

We all hushed, and waited for them to walk into this room.

The footsteps got louder and louder, until they stopped.

"Aww. Guys!" We heard Alesa say.

All of us ran over to them and we ended up in a giant group hug.

"What about your videos?" Alesa asked.

"We have them ready to upload. We have the entire day to chill out. We even got Adam's parents in town to babysit Mason tonight."

"Thanks Adam. And you guys. This is great."

"Anything for you, Alesa."

I smiled.

"What's tonight?" Alesa asked.

"It's a surprise." Adam replied.

"Alright. I don't know about you, but I want food." Alesa said.

We all laughed while Alesa held Mason tightly with one hand and getting food with the other.