Chapter 10

Shelby 

I woke up on the floor of my room. 

I tried to get up, but failed miserably. 

I was going to get my crutches today, along with my casts. 

I grabbed my desk and used it to get my butt off of the ground. 

The computer said it was 6:30 A.M. 

How? 

I looked over at my bed. 

Ross was sleeping like a starfish on my bed. 

I laughed while I grabbed my phone. 

I pulled up his intro for youtube and put it on max volume. 

I set it next to his ear and played it.

"Ahh!" He screamed as I laughed my head off.

"Morning. We have to go to Patient first to get my casts and crutches before we go to the airport."

"I have an idea." Ross sleepily said.

"What?"

"Let's sleep."

"Um, how about no. But I have an idea. You go downstairs, eat some breakfast, while I get ready and pack. This way, right after we go to the doctor, we can go to the airport. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure. By the way, remember that the appointment is at 8. So be ready by 7:15." Ross said as he walked downstairs. 

I went on my computer and uploaded 5 videos in private mode so no one can see them. Then, I uploaded the Can Your Pet video for everyone to see.

After I got dressed and put my make-up on, I walked downstairs only to see my parents. Ross must be in his room gathering his things.

"Hello, Shelby." My father said, without looking at me. "Why did you leave last night?"

"I don't know, maybe because you pissed me off? Maybe because you didn't notice the boot on my foot? Maybe because you didn't notice the wrap on my hand? Maybe because-"

"Shelby, calm down. We only want what's best for you." My mother said.

I scoffed. "As if you care. You didn't even ask if I was okay, and I know you noticed my limp."

"Shelby, go grab some chocolate and some tampons. You'll be okay soon." My father said.

At this point, I was ready to leave this place in general, no matter how messed up my next home would be. "Why don't you take a tampon and shove it up your ass." 

"That was awfully impolite of you to say, dearie." My mother said while guiding me into the kitchen. "Why don't we have a nice chat here. I made some breakfast. And we can-" 

I gasped. I couldn't hear a word she said after that. Because all I knew, was that Tyler was in the kitchen.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"We invited him here. He asked to talk to you." My mother said.

"Nope. I'm out. Tyler, leave me alone and-" I couldn't take it anymore. I walk upstairs as fast as I could.

I grab my suitcase and shove clothes in it, it didn't matter what it was. 

I grabbed my entire cosmetics bag and shoved it in there too. 

I grabbed my purse, put all of my money in there, along with my phone and knocked on Ross's door. 

And luckily for me, he walked out with his suitcase and keys.

We walked down the stairs, hearing the clunk of our suitcases behind me. 

I opened the front door and Ross walked out. I was just about to leave when my mother slammed the door shut. 

"Just where do you think you're going?" 

"I don't care. Anywhere is better than here." (anyone know where that's from :D)

I opened the door with all my strength and walked to Ross's car.

I shoved my suitcase in the back and my purse still on my shoulder, I walked to the passenger side of the car. 

Ross was already in the car, and had the engine started. 

I turned my head so that I was looking at the house. 

Tyler just walked out. 

He started running towards the car.

"Ross, go."

"Why?"

At this point Tyler was just a few feet away from the car. 

"Ross!" 

And with that, he started the car. I turned back to see Tyler, knees on the ground