Chapter 17

Shelby

Please don't fall, Shelby.

I started to 'hop' up the steps, until I finally reached the top. I was greeted by an empty closet with various prong cords. This is probably for the washer and dryer. I took a left and walked through a door on my right. It was a large room, but probably because it was empty. I took a look out of the window. You could see the forest going on for miles.

I took a left again. There was a bathroom. It was a decent sized bathroom. And it led to another room. I followed the door and it led into a much larger room, with a lot of windows. Nothing really special about it other than the fact that it was bigger than the first room. I walked out of the first room and walked towards the right, careful to avoid falling down the stairs with each step. There was another bedroom. I slowly walked into it.

The room was slightly smaller than the last, but felt larger. There was a closet on the left, and a door next to it. I walked through the door, and it led to a bathroom. The bathroom didn't lead to any other room, which was cool. It also had a bathtub, along with a shower, toilet, sink and vanity. I walked out and noticed a glass door directly in front of me. I walked towards it, and opened the doors. It led to a porch. I walked out of it. I could see the sun slowly descending from the sky and going toward the horizon. I smiled and walked back inside. I shut the door and walked outside of the room. I walked straight and saw another door.

I opened the door to see a bigger room than the last. Again, it was empty. I looked around and saw a window. You could see the sunset from this window too? I turned around to see another door. This room had it's own bathroom as well as the last. I walked out of the room and saw another flight of stairs.