Chapter 14

Shelby

Ross walked into the car while Max got up and walked to the driver's seat. He started driving.

"What did you get me, Ross?" Max asked.

"I got you a Tummy Yummies and a giant cookie."

"Wow thanks, how considerate of you. Not like I wanted a coffee or something." He paused to gasp. "Cookie!"

I laughed.

"That reminds me. Shelby, I got you a chocolate frog and a sock." Ross said.

"Ross, what the heck?" I laughed. "How did you get one sock?"

"I stole it from someone's foot and ran."

"What!?" Max and I said at the same time.

"Just kidding. It was on the bathroom floor."

"Ross, what the heck?" Max said while threw the sock at Ross.

           ~~~~

"We're here." Max said.

"Where is here?" I asked.

"The hotel."

"What time is it?" Ross asked.

"It's about four o'clock." I responded.

I grabbed my crutches and walked out of the car. My purse was on my shoulder and Max grabbed his bags and mine.

"Thanks." I told him.

"No problem." He responded. "You want to tell me what that was all about?"

I shook my head. "Maybe later."

Ross was already in the hotel by the time Max and I got there.

Ross held up three cards. They were probably the keys to our room. Ross handed me one and I put it in my purse. Ross handed the other one to Max. Max, Ross and I walked over to the elevator.

"So, there are two beds and one pull out couch." Ross said

"I'll take the couch." Max said.

We all nodded. 

Once the elevator stopped moving upward, we all moved out, looking for the number 623.

We found it, and walked in to the cold room. It was kinda big. It had a kitchenette and the beds that Ross talked about. 

"Shelby, where do you want me to put your stuff?" Max asked me.

"Um. On the bed please. Thank you." I said as he threw his duffel bag on the couch, and gently placed my bag onto the empty bed.

"No problem. Are we gonna check the house out or what?"

"Shouldn't we wait for everyone else?" I asked.

"They are already here. I think they're waiting on us." 

"Whoops." Ross said. "Let's go then."

And with that, we left to go see the house.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm drawing the house layout so it's easier to imagine. Also, the next chapter should be up when I'm done drawing. Peace -L