Chapter 16

Shelby

I turned around to see two brown haired guys talking with Max. I could hear them laughing from here. Then Max punched one in she shoulder, still laughing though. So that's a good sign!

I turned back around and walked inside my possible new house. It was beautiful. I was speechless. I mean, it would need some remodeling and some new paint, but beautiful, none the less. I walked in to the house more and looked around. It was mainly empty, couches gone, but appliances still here. A table was in the far lefthand corner. Directly to my left was a door. I slowly walked toward it. It led to an empty glass room.

Sunroom?

Ross didn't mention this when he said he found a house. I walked in to the glass room, and it was very warm in there. Definitely a sunroom. I walked out of the room to find that Max and the other boys walked inside. Ross was there too.

"Pretty sweet, right?" Ross said.

"Yeah, and I've only seen half of this floor." I said, trying to sound more confident as I felt. I was shy, but I'm trying not to be. "I'm going to keep looking around. Then we can all talk. Is that okay?"

Everyone simultaneously nodded, making me feel more comfortable around these strangers.

I walked over to the kitchen, which was beautiful. There was a small creek in the backyard, and you could see it perfectly from the kitchen window. I walked back over to the front of the house, and looked at the steps.