Chapter 15

Shelby

After Ross making a few phone calls, we all decided to go to the house right now. We were already headed there, but Ross thought that we should see it together.

I saw the house from a glance. 

The house was huge. It had a medium sized front yard and and barely any backyard. 

We pulled up to the driveway, which had a 2 car garage and some room to spare. There was enough room for everyone else's car, plus others if we ever had company.

We slowed to a stop and we got out of the car. I struggled to get out, my boot stuck in the car. I sensed a person near me, and I turned my head to find out what is was. Scratch that- who it was. It was Max.

"Need a hand?" He asked flashing a smile towards me.

"Yes, please." I said.

He gently lent a hand and helped my up, until he realized that I was lighter than he thought and I crashed into him.

"Whoops." He said smiling. "Guess I'm stronger than I thought."

"Or, you've been waiting to compliment yourself for a while."

"Pretty much, yeah." He said smiling even wider.

I laughed while grabbing my crutches from the back of the car. I grabbed them and started to talk, until some talking caught my attention.

"Are you guys even coming?" Ross asked while walking into the house.

I turned to face Max. "I guess we should."

"Yeah." He jerked his head away from me. 

I looked to see what caught his attention. It was a car filled with two people.

"Here they are, why don't you go inside. I'm going to talk to them."

"Okay." I said and 'crutched' my way over. (Yes. i know, i know. crutched isn't a word, L. i just made it one. deal with it) (Jk.) ( Ily :D)