Chapter 3

Warning- I don't know Shelby's parents' names.

Shelby

I grabbed a cup of coffee then sat down on the couch next to my parents.

They didn't notice me, apparently. 

"Good morning." I said, in a sort of question.

My father turned the page of his newspaper. "What do you have planned for today, Shelby?" My father asked me in a serious tone.

"Well, I was gonna record today, and at noon I was gonna head out." I didn't mention that I was going to hang out with Tyler because they have no idea that I have a boyfriend. They don't watch my videos, thankfully.

"Okay." My father responded. "We are going to have guests over tomorrow. They are staying for a week."

"What? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would've liked to have known!" I said trying not to raise my voice as much as I was.

"It's family, so not as big as a deal as it should be." My mother said calmly.

"Yeah, Shelby. Calm down. It's not a big deal." My father said.

I knew it wasn't a big deal, but my parents have been doing this for a while. They've been acting so suspicious for who knows how long.

After getting told to calm down, I walked upstairs, nearly spilling my coffee with every step. 

I ended up in my room, where the walls were so blue it reminded me of being underwater. 

I locked my door and collapsed on my bed. I opened my phone. New text message. It was from Ross.

Apparently, I am going to your house for a week. ...Yay? -R

Yeah, I just heard that. -S

Now? I thought you had known for a while. -R

Nah, I heard literally less than 5 minutes ago. -S

Same -R

I turned my phone off and started to edit my videos. 

First, I put my face-cam in the corner. 

Then, I took out some parts where there were no commentary or no funny commentary. 

I then added music, and watched it.

I had to make sure it was good enough to let the people on the internet see. It was. I edited the Can Your Pet one and I was done for the day. 

I don't upload very often, but if I was moving, I needed to have a back-up.

I have always had 2 or 3 videos with an intro stating that it was a back-up video explaining that if this was uploaded, I was sick or couldn't record at the time.

I checked the time. 

It was 11:. 

I decided that it was time for me to get out of this house. 

I grabbed my purse, made sure that money was in it, along with my drivers license, and headed out.