21

This is insane! Where is she? I spent four years away from her, then another ten searching for her after her graduation, and now she's gone again. I felt dead inside. Andie was no better. Stella did her best to boost the girl's confidence but it didn't do much. We had JNPR and SSSN helping us with the search. It's been four days since she was taken. "We'll find her yang. Don't give up on hope," Sun said while trying to reassure me.

"Sun, it's not easy. I feel incomplete without her here. I'm just afraid that she might not be found in time," I answered solemnly.

"Yang, don't think like that. We'll find her in time before the baby's born," Ruby said.

"Wait what?! Blake's pregnant?!" I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "Why didn't you mention that little detail," Sun complained. I groaned in frustration. My patience was starting to wear thin. "You know it would've been easier to avoid this new drama if yo told us the truth." I've had it.

"Blake didn't want the whole fucking world to know that she's pregnant! That's why I didn't say anything about it! Stop making this a big deal Sun," I shouted in pure rage. My eyes were bold red again. Andie was shocked to see me like this. Still she hugged me which calmed me down surprisingly.

"I know it's hard Yang. Like Ruby said, we'll find her before the baby's born," the girl said softly. Her voice reminded me of Blake's. Then I remembered something. Andie should be at school by now.

"Shouldn't you be at school," I asked seriously. Andie sighed.

"Yes."

"Then why don't you let the adults handle this and I'll call you when we find her. Alright?" I didn't want her to get in trouble for missing school. In response, Andie shook her head. "Andie," I said sternly.

"Yang, give her a break. I'm sure everyone at Signal will understand," Weiss stated. I sighed with frustration.

"Alright, fine." Andie hugged me again, tighter than the last one. Weiss chuckled. "Shut up Weiss."

"It's nice to see your softer side again Yang. I think the whole parenting idea changed you," my sister said. Was she right? I mean it's possible. Andie's like a daughter to me now and then Blake is having a baby soon. I guess my parenting instincts are starting to surface.

* * *

My captors were nowhere to be seen. This gave me a chance to escape and that's what I did. I slowly pushed myself up from the floor and started to make my way for the only exit I've seen. I was actually surprised that no one was watching me.

A light breeze hit my face once I gained my newfound freedom. To my surprise, I wasn't too far from home. This was easier than i thought. Although, the unexpected happened on my way back home. "You've got to be kidding me," I groaned. Why now? Now I carefully made my way back to the apartment. As I got closer, I could hear raised voices.

"Blake didn't want the whole fucking world to know that she's pregnant! That's why I didn't say anything about it! Stop making this a big deal Sun," Yang raged. Wait, Sun's here? Did Yang call our friends to help find me? I really hope that she didn't but that was considerate of her. When I reached the door, I was panting and even shaking a bit. Well, it's now or never. My hand wrapped around the doorknob and turned it, opening the door.

"Mom," Andie cried with joy.

* * *

Was I dreaming? I shook my head a few times, blinking even, to make sure that I wasn't imagining this. This was real. She' really back. Andie ran over to her mother and hugged her tightly. Tears filled my eyes. "I've missed you so much," Blake cried as she hugged the girl. Then she looked up to meet my gaze. My heart was racing. Andie let go of her mother to allow her to walk to me. When she was in reach, I wrapped my arms around her.