12

It's been nearly three years now since we first arrived in Atlas and there's still no sign of Blake anywhere. This was getting really frustrating. Where the hell is she?! "Yang, you okay," my sister asked in concern. I looked at her.

"No, I'm not okay. I'm not going to be okay until I find Blake," I stated. How can she not realize that? I walked off to cool off. Once I found myself a good distance form camp, I stopped. My fists clenched themselves tightly and then I punched a tree, creating a pretty good sized hole in the trunk. "Why Blake? Just why won't you just show up and confront me?" I'm sick and tired of this constant search for her. Where could she be?

*      *      *

Yang has been really worked up lately. It's been three years now since we started searching in Atlas. Weiss and I both knew that she wasn't here. Blake was still in Vale, making a better life for herself. Weiss came over to sit next to me. "Do you think we should say something," she asked me softly, not wanting to take the chance of Yang hearing us. Honestly, I don't really know.

"I don't know Weiss. I think we should stay quiet about what we know. It would only make things worse for Yang if she knew," I replied. Weiss sighed a bit and frowned. "You know it's for the best right now. Yang is fragile, has been for years. I just can't watch my sister break down until we can't do anything to help her."

"Then what do you suggest?"

"We'll keep searching for her. We'll look in the other two kingdoms and once we get back to Vale, we'll find the right moment to tell Yang the truth." Weiss nodded in agreement.

"By the way, where did your sister go," Weiss asked.

"You know, that's a good question," I answered.

*      *      *

I sat on a boulder, sulking. I had no idea what time it was. All I could tell it was at least after nine. Ruby and Weiss are probably wondering where I was by now. Although, they also may be enjoying themselves without me there. They're probably having "alone time". The thought of them together made my pain intensify. My heart was shattering more by the second. Why can't I be happy for once? Ruby and Weiss were happy, Sun and his team were happy, Jaune and the rest of JNPR were happy, everyone that I knew was happy. Everyone but me! Tears silently crawled down my cheeks. "YANG! WHERE ARE YOU," Weiss called out. I quickly wiped my tears away before Weiss found me. "YANG! YAN- There you are! Ruby was starting to get worried."

"I'm sorry. I just needed to be alone for a bit," I replied.

"You always want to be alone Yang! It's hurting Ruby to see you like this!" Does Ruby, hell even Weiss, realize how much pain I was in?! Being alone was the best way for me to cope. "Yang, just come back with me. We can start off fresh in the morni- Oh my god! What happened to your hand," she exclaimed. I looked from Weiss to my hand and then back to Weiss.

"Oh, that. I... Don't worry about it," I said, trying to drop the subject. Weiss looked at me warily, almost studying me, but didn't press the matter. "Let's just get back to camp."

"Alright." The two of us started to make our way back to the camp site, in pure silence. What could be said between us? Nothing really. Nothing can really be said. I'm a mess and nothing or no one can fix that except for Blake.