11

I finished the last song, walking off the stage after waving towards the crowd. Logan hugged me, smiling like an idiot. "You did great tonight Blake," he said to me happily.

"I only do what I can Logan. Don't over exaggerate it," I teased, lightly punching his shoulder. We both laughed and started to get everything cleaned up. When I was in a different area from everyone else, alone, Logan found me. "Logan, what is it?" He came closer to me, having me lean against the wall. He leaned in close, coming to my ear.

"Do you want to come to my place tonight," he asked in a whisper.

"Logan, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Then how about your place?" I thought about it, lightly biting down on my lip. Something brushed up against me between my legs, making me gasp. Logan chuckled softly with a seductive smirk painting his lips. "Admit it, you want me."

"Fine. Now let's go before someone sees us." I grabbed his hand and we bolted out of there. It took us about five minutes to get to my apartment from the venue. Prince pranced over to me to give me a friendly greeting. "Hey Prince," I said, crouching down to pet him between the ears. My silly feline purred contently. Then I stood up, dragging Logan into my room. Prince didn't follow us thankfully. I shut the door and we kissed lustfully yet passionately. Logan pulled my shirt off and then removed my bra while we kissed. His tail lightly brushed over my breasts, causing a moan to escape, and my nipples hardening. "Logan..." He removed my bow and stroked my ears. Yes, he knew that I was a Faunus from the first time we met. I don't know how he did though. I began to undo my jeans and once I had them loose, Logan's tail slipped down into my underwear. The tip of it rubbed my womanhood gently, making me moan and beg.

"Good girl. Now let me have you," he said sweetly. I nodded, submitting myself to him. Logan pulled down my jeans, along with my underwear, and threw my clothes to the side. Then he removed his tail so he could remove his clothes. I moaned distraughtly. "Oh Blakey, be patient." He shoved his tail into me, rubbing my inner walls. I moaned in ecstasy, moaning louder the faster he thrust his tail in and out of me.

"Logan... I-I'm close..." He removed his tail and pushed me onto the bed, coming between my legs. Slowly he slid into me, making me moan. "Come on... Fuck me hard..." Logan smirked at me and pulled back, just enough for him to come ram against me. When he did, I moaned louder than I did before, almost becoming a lust filled scream. I added fuel to his fire, having him slam his hips against mine. "LOGAN!" I couldn't hold myself back from releasing my orgasm, cumming hard. The lemur left me panting, limp even under his muscular build.

The young man let out a lustful groan, releasing himself deep within me. He fell to my right side, chest heaving as he panted. I rested my head on his shoulder, having him kiss my forehead. "Damn Blake... You really know...how to...please someone..." I blushed profusely, my entire face heating up. "You're amazing...and not just...in one...way," he said in a husky tone.

"Shut up and just fuck me again," I growled seductively. He smirked and used his tail again to play with me. I turned my head to the side while biting my lip. Logan kissed my chest, making his way down one of my breasts and sucking on the nipple. "Oh god... Logan..." He pulled away, going faster with his tail. He got his knees, having my body placed between his muscular legs, and grabbed his member. He was playing with himself.

"I'm going to cum on you... Then I'll cum in you again..." I was in a daze when he said that. At this point I didn't care. I was moaning as he continued to thrust his tail into me. “B-Blake, I'm about to c-cum,” he moaned. I turned my attention to him, seeing how fast he was going along his member. Then I witnessed him release his seed onto my stomach. I totally forgot about his tail stimulating me.

“Oh god… Logan! I'm cumming,” I screamed. My juices covered his tail and I was left panting again from my recent orgasm. His tail removed itself from me and then slid his member into me. “Come on Logan… Just do it already! Or I'll do it!” He smirked down at me. He rolled onto his back with me.

“Ride me Blake,” he said. I smiled at him and obliged. I began to thrust my hips along his member. Over time I went faster. “That's it Blake. Fuck me.” While I was riding him, he said something else that made me blush profusely. “You look so sexy when you're riding me.”

“Just shut up Logan,” I said. He just smirked and I rode him faster.

“I'm about to cum!”

“Cum deep inside of me,” I said, on the verge of panting. Just seconds later, he shot his load into me, making me scream and moan as my orgasm came to life. Once it died down, I got off of him and laid beside him. “That...was...amazing…”

“It...was…” Then I could barely keep my eyes open. Slowly they closed, having me fall asleep beside the lemur. I felt him kiss my forehead and pull the covers over us. “Goodnight Blake,” he said softly.