Chapter 51.

"Anybody here?" I yelled down.

"Yeah" Emmet answered.

I went outside and stood beside Caius, "You know, Cesina will come for me one day" I said.

He nodded, we all watched him play with Mir until.

The wind piped up, but, it was normal.

"Get Mir inside" I told Demetri and Alec.

They nodded, then I walked off the porch and yelled "I know you are her, Cesina!"

And then, she, appeared.

She smiled, her red hair flew in waves down her back, and she had a red and black dress on.

"I told you, Cessyanna, with that curse I put on you I would come and collect some day" she said.

I stood up tall "I know, Cesina" I said.

We stared each other down.

"Come. We have to get busy, remember what we didn't finish. she said, and smiled toward my family "Or shall I take it out on your family?" she said, and went to throw her power at them.

"No! Leave them take me, I am the one you want" I yelled at her, then grabbed her arm and pulled it to point at me, then, I was lifted off the ground, in a portal.

__Caius__

"No!" I yelled, and jumped the railing, it broke, sorry Esme.

I tried to grab Cessy but, it was too late, when I jumped she disappeared, and I landed smack into a tree.

I looked around, my love was nowhere.

"Cessyanna!" I yelled, I had to find her.

"Caius, there is nothing you can do now" Aro said, I looked at him.

"No, I put her through the fight with Athenodora, then we got married, and I made her my wife, she is mine! Nothing is going to happen to her, I will get her back!" I growled at him.

I went upstairs, and to Miranda, the baby looked up at me, and I tried not be sad as I looked at her.

"Caius, maybe we should go look for her, with all the other vampires?" Carlisle suggested.

I nodded "We will" I said, picked up Miranda and went downstairs and waited on the other vampires to get here.

__Cessy__

I coughed, as I landed with a thud on the ground.

"Welcome, Cessyanna Volturi, to my castle" Cesina said, and then hauled me to what seemed like a chamber in a tower.

"We are going to have some fun" she said.

She put on me cuffs with chains, so I couldn't move much.

Then a boy, black short hair came up and gave her something.

"Cessyanna, you remember my brother, your old betrothed? she asked.

Derek, oh crap.

He smiled gruesomely.

"Hello, again, Cessyanna" he said.

"Let's begin" she said, and took out a knife, smacked me, then cut my cheek.

I gasped as a little bit of blood came out, she chuckled.

"Still a little bit of human I see?" she said, oh Caius where are you? I thought.

__Three days later___ Alice__

I gasped as I got done with a vision.

"They cut her, again" I gasped out.

They all looked at me.

"WHAT!?" Caius boomed.

"She is still there?" Carlisle asked.

"Did you see where they are keeping her?" Kate asked.

All the covens were here.

"Yes, a old castle" I said, Caius nodded.

Tanya was holding Miranda.

"We need to go get her" Caius said.

"I agree, but, not yet, we don't know where the castle is" Aro said.

"I do."

We all turned and looked At ,Marcus.

The guy didn't say much, but, when he did he made sense.

"Can you show us?" Caius asked.

Marcus nodded.

"Then let's go get her" Caius said, I know he is eager to get his wife back, and. feel sorry for him.