Chapter 43.

We arrived hours later in Volterra, and as we entered the tower were greeted by everyone.

Dad hugged me "Cessy, your safe" he said, with happy ness in his eyes.

I nodded, Alice laughed and hugged me "All your stuff is in Caius's room now" she said, and smiled.

Me and Caius looked at each other "Good thing right now is that your both home" Aro said.

We nodded, and after me and Caius went to his, our room.

His room was like mine except different style of bed and stuff in different places.

I put my two Suitcase's down and he did the same, a meeting was at six, it was five.

I was on the bed watching him pace.

He stopped looked at me, sighed, and sat on the edge of the bed.

I watched him, he leaned down and kissed me.

He broke away and smiled "Talk to me get my mind off of this for thirty minutes please."

I shook my head, he will kill me later but,.

"Why, were you with Athenodora if you didn't love her?" I asked.

He looked at me and laughed "Just someone to spend eternity with I guess" he said, okay so he won't kill me, good sign.

"I have a idea" he said, and kissed me long and slow.

I was shocked then smiled.

A banging on the door interrupted us, "Come on and quit kissing, the meeting has started" a voice yelled.

Alice.

"Go away!" he growled.

I laughed.

"No! Aro asked me if I would come and get you two."

I looked at him.

He was not giving up, I saw that on his face.

"Hey, we had to give up our time as husband and wife, on our honeymoon, because of this" he yelled back, I didn't hear nothing from her for at least twenty minutes.

"Fine! I will tell Aro" she said, and I heard her storm off, I knew what she was calling him in her mind, but, I am not telling him that.

He shook his head "Now, where were we?.''

I smiled, and he was laughing.

A knock on the door, interrupted our moment.

This time I boomed "What!?" Caius was trying not to laugh at me.

"That's no way to talk to your father" Marcus said.

I admit. didn't now know it was him.

Caius laughed.

I threw a pillow at him, he caught it and looked at me with a smile.

" The meeting has started and Aro he said to hurry up" dad said.

I sighed this is going to be long, and about the children of the moon.

When we walked in everyone was talking, and when they saw us shut up.

I leaked against the wall as I watched Caius sit in his spot.

He smiled 'Come on up here' he said through mind.

I shook my head 'I don't like being the center of attention, especially here' and with the Cullen's and the rest of our coven I didn't tell him the last part.