Chapter 3 .

I was walking with Caius on the path in t woods when he asks "How did you become a vampire?"

I stopped "No one has asked me that question before" I said.

"If you don't want to talk abo-" he started.

"It was 1513 five hundred years ago, Carlisle changed me. I was a only child. Two years after I was changed I found out my mother was alive, so I told Carlisle I was going to look for her. I didn't tell him I wanted revenge" I paused "I never found her. I tracked all the way from Forks Washington, to Romania -my birthplace- I never found her. oh how I wanted to find her and tell her off and all that. You see I remember it all well, before I was turned. My aunt when I was little took care of me. She and my uncle were like parents to me. "My uncle died of a heart attack. My aunt died in the hospital. I was alone. like I said, in 1513 I was dying of lung cancer,and had been attacked I was twenty years old when Carlisle changed me." I finished.

"I lost everything when I was human, now I have friends and a family I never had."

He stared at me.

"That is a interesting story Cessy."

"Yeah, I am stuck twenty years old for the rest of my life."

He frowned "Guess how old I was when I was changed" he said.

I looked at him "I don't know, twenty five twenty six?" I asked, smilling.

"Forty years old" he said.

I looked at him, he was forty when he was changed.

No way "But you look so, Younger" I said.

He laughed at the look on my face.

"Every vampire looks younger."

I smiled as we walked back to the house.

I first them now from the time I have spent with them.

__Later that day__

"Your choice is?" Aro asked me.

"Be honest now Cess" Carlisle said.

"Stop" I said, when they all started yelling at each other.

"Okay, now I have came to trust the Volturi, and I have lived with the Cullen's since I was a newborn vampire." I sighed "Give me time to pack, like two days and I will come to Volterra tower" I said.

They all nodded and agreed.

I sighed, and went to start packing.

The next day I was. halfway done with packing, the Volturi had left, but, Felix and Demetri had stayed behind.

I have grown to like Felix he seems mean But, underneath he is a big soft teddy bear at least to me he is.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My short brown hair is naturally curly at the bottom.

My black eyes, and my pure white as snow skin.

I sighed and went back to packing my things.

I stopped on a picture I had drew of my and Nessie.

I drew it after I came home after try had the fight with the Volturi.

I wonder if after this I will see my family again?.

__Volterra, Italy.__

Caius, Marcus, and Aro were sitting in the throne room thinking.

'Why did she agree? Doesn't the girl hate us for what happened to her mother?' Aro thought, while pacing.

'Poor, Cessy if only she knew how I thought of her mother' Marcus thought.